Thursday, September 12, 2013

Paranoia (2013)



First of all, I would like to thanks Nuffnang for the movie passes! At very first thought, I think that this movie is a horror movie (because of the title), after finish watching the trailer (without the audio), I think that this movie is all about fire arms business and Liam Hemsworth become double agent. This movie is actually base on the novel Paranoia (2004), might want to buy this books soon (if still exist)!

Actually this movie is very interesting (base on my opinion), because Goddard vs Wyatt looks like Professor Charles Xavier vs Magneto for me (#crap again, you might need to refer towards The Internship #crap too, because there is Professor Charles Xavier over there!).

Goddard and Wyatt use to corporate together and create smartphones, at the end they breakup and Goddard build up another smartphones company and become Wyatt competitor. I believe that Goddard use many low rank (with creative / high intelligent) employee and become undercover to work for Goddard, the purpose is to steal their business vision and copy it.

Paranoia list of cast: link
Therefore . . . Adam Cassidy is one of the Wyatt underling to become undercover and work for Goddard; Adam Cassidy is also the last person who end everything between the fight of Goddard and Wyatt. Expected Adam Cassidy will end it with FBI help, because he wouldn't want to give any benefit to Goddard (as in he plan to buy Wyatt company with minimal cost).

My rating: 4.5/10
I think this movie is not bad, and I don't think movie title "Paranoia" suit for this movie because it doesn't paranoid at all (too bad it is base on the novel).
At the end, I am not very sure this movie is paranoid or not, actually being stalked doesn't makes a person paranoid at all (again).

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

3 comments:

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!