Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kick-Ass 2 (2013)



Kick-Ass 2 movie was hilarious for me, never ever wonder that it can be quite funny and gore at the same time. Gore as in cut hands, fingers, legs or even balls, it makes many people especially girls dislike this movie. I see that their original Kick-Ass comic is sickening and violence, which shows that some villains in comic scene is bloody much.

Funniest thing about this movie is the main villain name called "The Mother Fucker" (didn't read the comic at all, and I was surprise when I watch this movie, outfit concept is different from what I research from the web). Doesn't matter how he looks like, it impress/shock me every single thing he did in this movie.

Basically Kick-Ass story line is about super heroes wanna-be among normal human, people who determine themselves such as Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl train their self up, become skillful and protect people around them. Then slowly there is more and more people become "super heroes", join them and help out each other too. Totally didn't expect that the comic/movie is gore, which is not suitable for people who under 18 years old and people with weak heart.

One of the best moment about this movie is this villain called: Mother Russia, was remembered a conversation between Genghis Carnage and Black Death, their conversation is full of praise towards Mother Russia, because she wipe out more than 8 cops (I think so).

Kick-Ass 2 list of casts: link

My Rating: 4/10
If you liked action movie, I think this movie might suite you. But some of the die hard fans of Kick-Ass movie will dislike this movie (first and also second), due to the movie story line is not the same as the comic story line.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

1 comment:

  1. I just planned to watch this movie hahahah :D seems like very funny errr

    www.fionev.com

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!