Thursday, August 1, 2013

R.I.P.D. (2013)



I am so looking forward for this movie R.I.P.D. aka Rest in Peace Department when the very first time I watch the movie trailer. It was interesting that how Nick (Ryan Reynolds) die and how he join R.I.P.D., it is also funny about how people in the living world see Nick and Roy (Jeff Bridges) in real life (because they are dead and they need to use different skin avatar to cover their real identity).

Ryan Reynolds in R.I.P.D., he was so cool while holding his gun killings "Deados". Actually in reality, it is James Hong who hold a banana and the banana shoot out bright blue beam lol. I wonder if there is any "minion" contain in this movie or not, he might get caught with mass "minion" rush hahah!

James Hong and Marisa Miller in R.I.P.D., it was hilarious enough to see both Marisa and James appear as Roy and Nick avatar.

Jeff Bridges in R.I.P.D. as Roy, been in R.I.P.D. for more than 100 years. Roy got same encounter as Nick about how he died, but his death is for more worst than you imagine (that is what actually Roy described). They way that Roy talk in this movie is very girlish, I think is because of his avatar effect. And also if you like to watch old fashioned cow-boy in modern gun fight action, I think you might like it.

R.I.P.D. official website: link
Full short story on wiki: link
R.I.P.D. list of casts: link

My rating: 6.5/10
Seeing James Hong holding banana then "pew pew" around the city was very funny and cool at the same time.
A very comedy movie, the main antagonist seems to be pretty weak, not wicked.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

4 comments:

  1. I watched the trailer, seems hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to watch this very, very badly. Then again some ratings and reviews have been very negative about them. Still I think I will watch it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the rating is quite lower than i was expecting,
    i've seen the trailer and i find it quite cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprised at the low rating. Movie seems nice!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!