Monday, August 19, 2013

One of the mainstream burger place @ FATBOY’S the Burger Bar, PUBLIKA



Why Fatboy's is mainstream, because their "HQ" launch in Singapore first! Then they expand over here in Malaysia, Fatboy's establish their outlet inside this Publika quite sometimes ago. Fatboy's is a non-halal restaurant due to they serve beers and pork in their menu, actually my bosses brought me to this restaurant to have dinner. At the end of the dinner, each and everyone of us feel very full.

Fatboy's A3 size menu, it looks quite complicated at very first glance.

Customize burger is available in here, by choosing step by step about what kind of bun you want? And what kind of patty of fillings you want to slot in.

Random shoot.
Chili / Tomato / Mustard sauce always ready on the table, and I wander what is that beside pepper bottle.

The Elvis (RM 16.00)
Content: Bacon + Pork Patty, Grilled Bananas, Creamy Peanut Butter on Honey Oat Buns.
It is a good news for those who really liked Peanut Butter with pork burger!

Fat Basterd, choice: Pork (RM 29.00)
Fat Basterd is one of the signature dish for Fatboy's, contain 2 layers of patty with many cheese it it, add on with a fried egg. It's quite unfortunate that the lamb patty is taste much more better than pork patty. (Base on me and my bosses opinions.)

Fat Basterd, choice: Lamb (RM 29.00)
Like I mention at previous paragraph that Lamb patty is taste much more better than pork, which is true. The portion is quite big and I suggest you to order this burger as in sharing portion.

Bolly Wolly (RM 18.50)
I ordered this LAMB BURGER, with one layer of lamb patty only. For me it's 80% full already, I would recommend this!

Fatboy Club (RM 17.00)

Honey Mustard Chicken Kebab (RM 22.00)
Other than kebab, plate filled up with mash potatoes, veges and coleslaw.

What I really liked: the lamb patty / chicken kebab / veges salad on the side plate / french fries was excellent, with the beers inside the menu was totally outstanding.

What I really dislike: I seriously think that their mash potatoes and coleslaw is ready made, it is not made from scratch. Soda Lemon Mint - Sucks. Burger size was too big, everyone over here probably leave the restaurant without 100% satisfaction. If you understand the purpose of eating burger, it is ONE BITE to enjoy the bread / meat patty / some veges + cheese together, people force to eat it in different way and I think this burger bar should rename it into bistro bar. (since the patty so thick alright)

Overall worth it or not, judge yourself.

FATBOY'S the Burger Bar (Website)
Lot No. 30, Level G2, Publika 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Bill comes with service charge 10%.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

7 comments:

  1. Aiyo another burger joint. You know I havent even tried My Burger Lab, Burger Junkyard or whatever whatever.. so so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No longer a fan of burgers haha! But I think this burger way too big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat boy having meal a fat boy? :P I haven't try this yet although i passed by this place many2 times. It's hard for me to pay RM20 just for a burger :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are rice in the salt/pepper bottle. They are there to keep moisture at bay so that the holes of the bottles won't be stuck.

    On the other hand, I do agree that their pork patty is somewhat lacking. But in general, beef makes a better patty and pork. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. though the pictures were quite blurry the fact that those
    product were great still shows clearly! and it makes me crave

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i went there before last year during the nuffnang churp churp thing but just feel that the burger was overprice as the taste was okay only for me~ >.<

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!