Monday, June 10, 2013

Stay Strong, Stay Cool, Sir!



Was in the mists about thinking to organize a fund (when I was driving), but at the end it is useless because organize a fund is all about helping myself only.

Second thought about organize a self defense classes (when I reach my destination real soon), this self defense classes can help many people, at the same time it help myself too.

Why am I thinking so much? It is around after movie screening actually, it makes me think about my future twice. Fear is fear something about future which is not even exist, yet I already fear what is going on about my future.

I am going to do my best live life to the fullest and not going to let myself down.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: At the same time, play to the fullest too! :)

2 comments:

  1. well future is a mystery that would really haunt you so i guess it is best to live our lives to the fullest and to live with kindness and humility

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toast to "Live Live to Fullest!"

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!