Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Warm Bodies (2013)



Watched this movie with friend last weekend, I am the person who encourage my friend to watch this movie because I feel like watching it, by influence from good comment from other friend of mine who watched this movie in premier screening. At very beginning of this movie, somehow I feel awkward to watch it and I am not sure why I feel awkward! This movie is kind of cute too! Because first time seeing that there is this zombie which is not mindless at all, this main character zombie name "R" meet a very cute human girl - Julie while finding some "food" with some others zombie, then R decide to "kidnap" Julie and keep her safe.

Warm Bodies list of casts: link
What I mean "not mindless" is R kept on thinking what he should do and trying his best to communicate with the person that he fall in love with. I think that there is no 18SX scene and non of the scene got cut, which means there is kissing scene (one and only kissing scene, or probably 2) in this movie. I found out that it is slightly lame (if you use a very scientific way to watch this movie) about cure for zombie turning back into human, this is the story set-up for this movie and I am not very disappoint about it anyways.

My Rating: 7.5/10
Is all about power of love on the zombie babe!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

13 comments:

  1. i love this movie.. slow, but interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty high rating, huh? I like horror movies but not zombies :< Nice review tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this poster in the cinema over the weekend, you gave quite high rating ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombies are not supposed to fall in love!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7.5/10? That means pretty good eh? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i heard a lot of great praises about this
    and i've seen the trailer and i must say it was very unique and
    interesting! i missed it on cinemas tho good thing it was available online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm not sure if i would watch this...most probably not

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this show will best suit young man like you :)...old folks like me stick to comedy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't watch this yet! Shall check it out soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE?!! Zombies... CUTE?! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  11. From the tagline/slogan...I am already interested...he is dead...but he is getting warmer...goodness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. No sex scenes! Kinda disappointing! At least the storyline is new and not a recycle movie plots!


    Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe.. he's the Jack in Jack the Giant slayer :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!