Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Call (2013)



Many people may think that this movie is kinda boring by judging from the cover (I mean just looking at the movie poster), until you watch the trailer of this movie, it makes me feel like wanna catch up this movie soon as possible. The Call is a movie about a lady who work in 911 emergency call center, you will see there is many people receiving different types of call every minute, every hour & every day, such as kidnap, burglary, suicidal & etc.

I would like to thanks Tony for the passes to watch this movie, all I can say about this movie is interesting & you will watch many intense conversation that Jordan instruct Casey how to give warning to the public civilian that she go kidnapped.

The Call list of casts: link
There is some part of the movie scene is touched, slightly disappointing with the horror effect about Casey "saw" something that she is not suppose to see, the stress expression when Jordan fail to communicate with the first victim. I dislike to watch the scene that Casey got cut on the forehead by the murderer, which is slow cut until the end at few cm away from starting cut point, which prove that it is not suitable for kids to watch this because involve violent matter. The last thing I would like to point out is: it is no harm by watching this on big screen.

My Rating: 6/10

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

12 comments:

  1. hmm i'm not really a fan of English horror movies coz i think asian's were way better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to the trailer on radio..very interested to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendations, but will pass on this one.

    wilson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would've expected you to give a higher rating lol. The Croods review

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first, I thought it's a remake but looks like I could be wrong. Doesn't sound like anything of the movie in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a remake . . . because IMDb showed [II] on the title of this movie lol :x

      Delete
  6. No interesting actors/actresses, so I think I will give it a miss.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes it's more entertaining to read at the ur blog post comments....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those comment is honest, what to do? ;)

      Delete
  8. Boring title but not sure if the show is nice to me. Kinda lost my interest to watch it. LOL

    KtheBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Horror movie again? I wanna watch......

    ReplyDelete
  10. seen it.. eheh.. did u win see ghost child?

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!