Wednesday, March 27, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)



Photo credit: link
After watching this movie, I think one of the main reason why [spoiler] Cobra fail the evil plan is because they didn't "Jio" Destro for this evil plan. Just kidding by the way, to be frank here, I didn't watch first part of G.I. Joe movie, and I didn't read any comic about G.I. Joe before, therefore I can't really give a full judge about this movie, what I can do is giving a simple opinion & mass spoiler (LOL) about this movie.

Photo credit: link
I would like to thanks Nuffnang for giving me this opportunity to watch this movie, seeing all the Joe's died on battlefield makes me depress about it. And I also can't accept the fact about Snake Eyes being capture and held prison because the news from president of state claim that Snake Eyes murder Pakistan president (in story movie). But at the end, this movie got a happy ending, not sure they are too awesome or what, because Firefly (Ray Stevenson) seems to be no match for Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson).

G.I. Joe: Retaliation list of casts: link
Compilation with spoiler: Cobra Commander got rescue by Storm Shadow, abandon Destro and escape prison with Firefly (3 of them). Zartan disguise himself as President of United States, send G.I. Joe on fake mission and wipe them out at middle of the night. Survival Roadblock, Flint and Lady Jaye find themselves way back home/shelter, after that they investigate what is happening to their own country president, then they begin to find forces for starting their plan.

At the end Cobra Commander didn't really get his ass kicked, because he ran away by helicopter. Zartan go killed by Storm Shadow because he finally understand who killed/betray his own master. Then Firefly got GG-ed by Roadblock, defeated by his own weapon (firefly bomb I think).

My Rating: 6/10
Battle scene was awful for me, camera spinning around and round, it makes me going to faint inside the cinema. I think storyline was cool, as in I didn't read any G.I Joe story before. Malaysia censored the word "mother-fuc***", 2 scene of vulgar word got removed. Wasn't exciting in this whole movie, unless Snake Eye and Roadblock kicking their enemy ass. Do not watch in 3D, because there is nothing extraordinary about it.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

12 comments:

  1. I overlooked this. Supposed to go for this but terforget >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the first one im sure this one was nice too
    but then it got a 6 ranking huh now im kinda doubting ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Only 6 out of ten? Then again I am so going to watch this because I have been waiting for it for such a long time already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. feels like having ninja joe now... though this movie doesn't make sense at some parts but i still prefer this than the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it's not a bad movie? Somehow I do not feel like watching it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek! disappointed!! But i still like The Rock! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks a good movie, i was looking forward to it! Hmm......

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a coincidence! Just when my hubby was telling us we'll be going to watch GI Joe next Tues, I'm now at your post. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just watched it yesterday, very sad cause my leng zai Duke died so early.........

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice review, hehe... no watch yet. Thanks for mention spinning camera, that I dont like. make me dizzzy.

    namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!