Friday, February 15, 2013

Champagne, Wine & Pork Sausages @ VAULT, Glomac Damansara



First of all, I would like to thanks Vault, thanks for giving me opportunity to taste a very classy & tasty food! Vault is non-halal restaurant due to they serve pork dishes, beers, wine & champagne (alcohol). It is also a good news for those people who stay around Damansara (Petaling Jaya) area, who are wine drinker and also like to eat authentic food about fusion of Italy, France, and Australia cuisine right inside Vault.

Address: A-G-7, Block A, Glomac Damansara, No. 699, Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Business Hour: Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 12:00 am, Sat: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, Rest every Sunday
Tel: 03-7725 7266  Vault FB Page: link

Prosecco Col Solivo Champagne - RM 100. Bubbly & sparkling champagne!

Roasted Pork Belly - RM 16. I bet many of my buddy would fall for this roasted pork meat, should have order it super large portion next time!

Crispy Calamari - RM 15. So far in my life, this is one of the "fried sotong" which is very healthy, as in not very oily and very delicate.

Fried Chicken Wing - RM 16. Taste consider good, but it might not worth it if you order this 3pcs of fried chicken wing for RM 16.

Arugula Salad - RM 16. One of the must try salad in their house, you can see from above of this picture, there is mixture of crispy bread, bacons, pieces of fruits and Arugula. At the same time there is taste of vinegar, it is a nice match for my taste, and I wonder what is yours?

Seafood Marinara - RM 28. One of the greatest taste of seafood pasta with tomatoes base sauce that I taste recently, the taste is very even and the seafood is fresh delicate especially the mussel.

Prawn & Scallop Aioli - RM 38, Vault signature dish serve with 3 pieces of scallop and 2 giant meaty prawn. YES! It is "MEATY" and satisfying!

Trio Mushroom Soup - RM 12, served with garlic bread. Trio mushroom means mixture of 3 kinds of mushroom, and I can't really see the different, all I know is almost all the mushroom taste is the same?

Smoked Duck (Daily Special), a dish that very fine dining & classy style. I couldn't help myself and dip with honey mustard sauce then eat it, all I want to say is very good. Perfect dish for a date I suppose?
Stated as daily special, it is rare to see it on their menu and you might need to call them and confirm a reservation perhaps?

Aglio Olio - RM 18. Pretty simple spaghetti, with spicy taste. I liked the taste because there is mixture of spiciness with garlic and olive oil.

Marinated Pork Rib - RM 48, one of the Vault signature dishes. Cant help myself by using my own hands and devour the ribs.

Mix Sausage Platter - RM 38. Mix Sausage Platter contain 5 sausages which is: Italian Sausage, Spicy Nungarian Sausage, Nuernberger Sausage, Chorizo Sausage, German Pepper Sausage.
I feel like going to try this again, because there is 5 different taste in this sausage platter, spicy pepper taste & sweet, probably there is some taste that some people couldn't accept it as well!

Vault serve a very delicate food with fresh ingredient, some food may be satisfying and some food portion might be too small for you, all you can do is request it with the waiter in the house and upsize the food if you wanna.

Vault Location Map right above.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

13 comments:

  1. whoaah.. the Roasted Pork Belly ... so heaven haha
    I love the shop's name by the way... very catchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow!! so nice lah being invited for food tasting during CNY, and on the V-day also?? hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the dishes all look good lah, very delicious!! and i am sure they suit your taste, because i think you like 重口味 things one, correct??

      Delete
    2. i like the salad, the sausages, the ribs, the smoked duck.. taste and flavors that some people cannot accept with the sausages?? hmmm, guess no problem for me, i am sausage lover~~ haha!!

      Delete
  3. Yummy! But the roasted pork belly seems so dark and oily~ :p

    I would like to try the prawns though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! I want the prawns and the pork ribs! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go there just for the pork sausages. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow! eating like a king there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh, too bad only Iris or I can go. Heard others went with their partners? =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love pork sausages especially those crispy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This wine is wonderful! Where did you offer it? On classwines?

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!