Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Awesome Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash with Musical?



Photo credit: link
It is almost one year ever since celebrate Nuffnang 5th Birthday Bash (photo), you can read more detail that what I posted last year Birthday Bash & last year contest post. February 2013 is very happening due to "Happy Chinese New Year Celebration", with Nuffnang Birthday Bash it will makes month of March even more happening & ever!

My title wasn't misleading at all! Musical? More on techno music I think haha! First you need to do some reading on this post, if you want to join Nuffnang Birthday Bash, then you are require to share 5 songs that you wanna play in the Birthday Bash Party! So, I was directed to go Deezer.com to choose song, I was drown into Deezer.com for few days & playing my favorite songs non-stop, that is why I was late to post up this post!

Last time, I use to listen only Westlife, Backstreet Boys, The Moffatts & 'N Sync, until I got inject heavy metal & techno element into my body! LOL (Skyrim Jokes)

These is the song I wanted to play in Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash PARTY!
- Boom - P.O.D. -
- You Raise Me Up - Westlife -
- California Dreamin - Royal Gigolos -
- One Night in Bangkok - Vinylshakerz -
- Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone -

Thanks to Deezer.com and actually I really wanted to mass spam song sang by Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, Limp Bizkit, Lady Gaga & etc. Well! I believe 5 songs that I shared above is definitely suite in the party alright!

I also shared the playlist above on Facebook & Twitter too! Here is my print-screen from Facebook post & Twitter post!

Photo from this post! POPPING OUT YEH!!
Please wish me luck so that I can win a pair of invite from Nuffnang for participating in Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash! Else . . . I might become like the witch above and chase around hahah!

Photo credit from Ah Loi Bao Yu!
Last year Nuffnang 5th Birthday Bash was in Neverland, the land that "never turn old" perhaps?This year Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash held at LUST! Wanna join? Join the contest now & SAY HOO~~!!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai!

11 comments:

  1. love Westlife's version of You Raise me Up too.. haha actually love all their songs.. I got them all in my playlist too cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was invited on one of the NuffnangPH 's gathering events last year ... but i failed to make it there .. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice event!

    Good luck ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, have fun. Won't be joining unless they're giving out a PS3 or something

    ReplyDelete
  5. If last year you all never grow old, this year everybody's gonna be lusting! OMG!! btw I love You Raise Me Up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love west life!
    and i hope you'll win here best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best, dear! Hope u'll get the Nuffnang invite :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!