Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wild Viral Pink Burger @ Crayon Burger SS15 Subang Jaya



Hello, I wish to say sorry that I already neglect my blog due to playing PC games non stop. It is end of the month and my internet quota already used up, so I got no choice and focus more on small detail of my work. On Monday, my friend told me that there is a new shop open right beside The Comics Corner (Subang Jaya SS15) called Crayon Burger, and it is pink in color. Yesterday I decide to persuade my friend, so we could dine in this restaurant Crayon Burger.

Interesting decoration at the wall, and I should have shot a photo about their ceiling, because it is more interesting than the wall.

Very Interesting Menu of Crayon Burger, next time I shall try Classic Crayon / Love Burger and Hashtag. Red Velvet is coming soon . . . which means RED COLOR burger bun will be launch soon in Crayon Burger, it could be more viral than Pink Color burger bun yo!

I was there around 7.30pm and it is crowded when we decide to leave Crayon Burger around 9pm.

The Zombie Burger (RM 14.00), beef burger with extra cheese (that I manually added myself with extra charge RM 2), those sesame seed doesn't seems to attach on the bun too well, I really liked how the Zombie Burger looks like and it is a MUST order, because the beef patty is juicy and very smooth while consume it.

Peanut Butter & Bacon (RM 15.00), their bacon is BEEF bacon, and you can no need to worry about is halal or not. Look at the name of this burger, and taste is exactly same as peanut butter.

The Boss - Chicken/Beef (RM16.00), I purposely choose pink color bun and chicken burger. From picture above, you can see that there is egg, onion ring, creamy wasabi sauce, chicken patty, cheese, mayo and etc. What I liked is their creamy wasabi sauce, a very light taste of wasabi and makes the whole burger taste very special for me, and their chicken patty consider not bad thou.

Double Rainbow Chicken (RM 16.00), without vegetables.

Double Rainbow Chicken (RM 16.00), normal version.

Cheese Fondue Beef (RM 15.50), cheesy enough to cover the whole beef patty perhaps.

Overall taste consider good, one of my friend say that it's a little bit oily for him. The other who eat Peanut Butter with Bacon cannot think of anything, probably he got mind-blown by the taste of the burger. Zombie burger is a must try and I hope that they could come out something new too!

Business Hour: 11am - 10pm (they might sold off earlier, so they will close earlier too)
Facebook Page: Crayon Burger
Twitter: @crayonburger
Address: No. 38, Jalan SS15/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. (Behind SS15 Pasar, same row with The Comics Corner, nearby Station One Cafe.)

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

20 comments:

  1. OMG A PINK BURGER? Cray wehhh! :P and peanut butter burger is just too weird lah hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thats like..the whole list of burgers? hahaha! how does it compare to burgerlab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't dare to compare it as in I haven't try burgerlab yet.

      Delete
  3. The zombie burger really have the zombie look hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol agree with what domokun said, the zombie burger does look like decomposed burger eaten by zombies haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. so colorful... it actually reminds me of one of the Spongebod Squarepant's episodes hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. oho! zombie burger looks good... i saw red velvet bun coming soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. the burgers look nice and very creative!! no wonder i can see the customers are mostly young people..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i would say the burgers are slightly expensive.. anyway, i think only the young people can afford and are willing to spend this money, hahaha!! :D

      Delete
    2. those on the zombie burger are not sesame seeds but poppy seeds.. the color makes the burger looks entirely like a zombie, cool!! young people sure like~~

      Delete
    3. the burgers all look interesting, and i may want to go and try them.. but they are not selling pork burgers right??

      Delete
  8. I think nowadays burger is really getting very popular.
    the price also expensive..
    should come out with a good burger that is Peng Leng Cheng .. PLC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are waiting for your burger stall lah SP, when??

      Delete
  9. Hmm, be careful not to play too much games, have you heard of news that people died because too 沉迷 in games? =_=

    Anyway, these burgers are a bit different from what we normally see....

    ReplyDelete
  10. AISEH! Im going there TOMORROWWWWWWWW! is it very crowded?

    ReplyDelete
  11. zombie burger is kinda odd while the pink burger were cute haha
    and the rest looks perfect and very tempting

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wont take the pink burger no matter what. Feels so weird. I'll stick to the normal coloured burger :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @.@~ you also got play PC game de.. haha..
    btw, any burger above RM10 is consider expensive for me~ >.<~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah, quite a variety of burgers! I like the pink one. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kekeke! Wanna try their love burger next! !!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!