Tuesday, January 8, 2013

RM 10 Bibimbap @ Asia Cafe Subang



First of all, I would like to wish Happy New Year to everyone who drop by my blog. It is my pleasure that I've come across lots of opportunity with other people and thank you for giving me opportunity and I'm sorry that if I couldn't fulfill my attention towards you.

Sometimes I slacking around Asia Cafe in Subang Jaya, I got no idea what I should eat (other than Millenium Crispy Chicken Rice). One day, I and my friend went for high-tea session, I remembered we keep on asking each other what we should eat and that. Then I decide to go find some food that could feed me, so I decide to order Bibimbap (their stall is at the corner, same row as Millenium Crispy Chicken Rice). It is RM 10 Bibimbap! With RM 10 you will get bowl of mixed rice, hot soup and mild spicy sauce. Although the egg suppose to be slightly raw, when you mix everything, remember to put the sauce, because the sauce taste is very unique. If you happen to be Asia Cafe Subang Jaya, this is one of the recommended food by me.

Actual Bibimbap (Photo credit: link)
The actual Bibimbap looks alot more better than the Bibimbap I recommended actually, especially the egg, it can be raw or it can be semi cooked. Right now I don't really have the chance to go to Korean Restaurant in Malaysia, because some of their pricing is very expensive. For me, I practically like to try out every single Korean food which is very authentical and signatures. If you could recommend me a Korean Restaurant at Klang Valley: Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Subang area, please leave your comment in this post alright?

Thanks for reading, from Kian Fai.

19 comments:

  1. These are my favorites!! Cheers!! cheap and big portions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Da Sa Rang above SS15 McDonalds. They offer affordable set lunch. If I'm not mistaken the bibimbap costs around RM12 excluding service tax. Taste yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy and reasonable!
    it looks perfectly scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa my favorite. As for Dol Sot Bibimbap (hot stone bowl) would usually go to Haeun Khon in Amcorp Mall 3rd Floor but now the price increased to RM15.90 b4 tax. My last meal there was in mid Dec 12, used to be around RM13. Will take note of Asia Cafe tQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't have the chance to try a real Bibimbap, looks not bad to me~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah, RM10 for a bibimbap that is consider quite cheap already somemore it has other things to accompany with the set..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but then i find it a bit strange lah.. why is that a fried egg instead of a raw egg?? and then why got that crab stick cut into pieces?? hahaha.. a bit salah like this lah.. but RM10 only no complaints lah~~ :D

      Delete
    2. the Korean restaurant i go most often is Seoul Korea which is located at Taman Desa.. opened by Korean and the cook is actually an old Korean lady, the food are very authentic, and they give you more than 10 types of bachan for free..

      Delete
    3. not very expensive also, per dish is average RM25 but get like 4-5 people to share and it won't cost you more than RM30 per person.. eat the unlimited banchan already full, haha!!

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year

    Paiseh...me never seen it before :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. waa! so cheap!! belanja me next time! =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the kimchijigae here *slurp*

    ReplyDelete
  10. RM 10?? Is it like a food court? Gosh, it's sooooo cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can try out the one near The Strand Kota Damansara. It's my favourite one around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, we shall listen to your suggestion. Kian Fai seems too busy to update his blog. Probably cause of RO2 lol

      Delete
  12. Aaaaa..i open my mouth already. Can throw some here? :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!