Thursday, January 3, 2013

Parental Guidance (2012)



This comedy movie actually came out on Christmas Day, and it will launch in Malaysia cinema soon. First of all, would like to thanks Nuffnang for the movie ticket, I enjoyed the movie and have a good laugh. This movie rated P13 and I got no idea why, and there is no inappropriate scene at all.

Starring: Billy Crystal, Bette Midler, Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott, Bailee Adison and more.

Movie info: Old school grandfather Artie (Billy Crystal), who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane (Bette Midler) agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents (Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott) go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Diane's old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, it's learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together. (Source)


My opinion: For me this movie is good, and I see that tons of people laughing their ass off while watching this movie. Some jokes is kinda lame actually, and storyline is pretty predictable as well, definitely worth watching it in big screen cinema. I just realize that Billy Crystal voice act in "Monster's Inc." and he voice as Mike Wazowski, going to catch it in next few months for "Monsters University" hehe!

My rating: 6/10

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

10 comments:

  1. Quaylo style maybe different from Asian. Like my old folks telling us not to point at moon else get ear cut, share our toys else can't cross small bridges, finish the last single grain of rice on dinner plate else married wife with lots of pimples etc etc are all obsolete to use on the new generations. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, may be can download it.

    Ya this sounds like a family movie to me, how come PG 13 rated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun happy family show..
    I like this kind of movie.. relax and have a good laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a moment, I thought u still need parental guidance! Oops, just kidding! I like family shows :) Happy 2013 & all the best in this new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. good! i like movie that can make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so love watching family oriented movie,
    ill consider adding this on my moive list

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this lots! It's very me lor.. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. so good, you watched so many movies free from Nuffnang~~ have you made a statistic on that actually?? haha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just watch this today hehe it's funnyyyy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!