Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)



Before I talk about this movie, I would like to tell you guys that this movie have a pretty awesome website. For some reason, it really attract me and makes me click non-stop on this website for around 20 minutes, and you can play the pixel game called "Fix-it Felix, Jr.", and I think it is slightly difficult for me at the first attempt on this game because it is hard to avoid from the bird.

Most of the picture attach inside this blogpost are downloaded from Disney official website, feel free to drop by and have a look! Because you can even create a Facebook cover, profile picture and more!

Ralph, voice by John C. Reilly. Want to become good guy, he can't because he is a bad guy. Oh well, I know my word is confusing, don't worry, I am here to explain why he want to become good guy. He want to become good guy because he want to have fun, joy and makes friend.

Felix, voice by Jack McBrayer. Enjoying funs with citizen everyday, probably never suffer any sadness emotion about what Ralph face it. Both of them are actually in the same game, just the different is Felix is good guy and Ralph is bad guy.

While the game Fix-it Felix, Jr. celebrating 30th Anniversary without Ralph. And other citizen is still very afraid when seeing Ralph walking pass them, even thou after 30years.

Sergeant Calhoun, voice by Jane Lynch. From a shooting game called Hero's Duty, very cool graphic applied when enter the battle between soldier and Cy-Bug. She is very fierce and actually she pretend to be very strong on the battlefield.

One Cy-Bug can be very powerful and dangers, it can be multiply by growing more eggs. When Cy-Bug eat guns, they will grow guns on it own hands. Cy-Bug weakness is: they are very easy get attracted towards light.

What is cool about this movie? Perhaps I think that villains gathering really attracted me! Bad-Anon is their little society name, they are almost similar towards people who stress in their job and wanted to find a good job for themselves.

How do they gathered all together and visit each other? They actually can travel around cables and connect them towards the "central cable system".

Overall rating from me is 6.5/10, Sugar Rush theme makes me feel slightly gay than I thought. I didn't post any detail about Sugar Rush, so you guys don't worry that you are reading spoiler from me. It is a good movie, it won't be wasting your time and it is fun to watch.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

14 comments:

  1. You very like animation one ho? :P

    The characters look cute~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay ya, free movie for you again!! how nice, you never spend more than RM20 for watching movie in a year.. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love all the characters.. haven't checked out their website yet, but i've already seen huge posters and banners of this movie in shopping malls..

      Delete
    2. Ralph reminds me of a TVB actor, haha.. and the character with bushy hair on his chest is rather funny.. so far my biggest fond is on the pacman ghost, haha, or is it some other character??

      Delete
    3. year-end school holidays, all these animation sure is a big hit, the kids love them and the adults love them too.. :)

      Delete
  3. I so love this movie I watched it already dreamworks animation never fails me haha there a lot of funny scenes and the whole message of the movie was cool as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sergeant Calhoun, voice by Adam Carolla. << Nope, it's voiced by Jane Lynch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, there're quite a handful of Disney movies that I must catch! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, love it and super LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wonder if it will be shown at the mines or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully it will. then hubi can go watch this with son while i go BBWS :p

      Delete
  8. huhu, thanks for sharing the website~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cartoons as it makes me happy just by looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!