Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)



To be frankly here, I never watch Part 1 of this movie or even before breaking dawn, and I will express my comment about this movie according my mind. Before that, many people think that the movie is boring, many negative comments pop out from everywhere, maybe the person who produce this movie trying to make the storyline base on lifestyle and not to simply skip any important scene, which is make audience complain "boring".

From Rotten Tomatoes, base on the critic says: "This is the best movie among Twilight Saga." I think it is true, at least I didn't see any people wake up from sleep at the end of the movie, or having sad face while leaving the cinema hall.

Beginning of this movie, you may feel boring because the way Bella testing her ability isn't interesting enough. Middle of this movie is kinda excitement while they trying to gather their alliance and defend themselves from Volturi. When Cullen and friends confront with Volturi, the peak of the movie is right here.

At the end, you may realize that Cullen gather many others vampire and Jacob join his side, it is somehow fit the current trend for this year which is called: The Avengers? Nawh just kidding, it is common sense that the Stronger Volturi trying to assault the weak clan when the weak one break a small tiny rules.

Overall I think this movie is consider average good, and please prepare a very strong mind when you enter the cinema, because weak people may fall asleep anytime soon! I wonder why am I so sleepy right now? (finish the movie 2 hours ago and feel so sleepy right now - 1am now)
My rating would be 2/5, please look for the key person name Alice, she is my favorite among all other vampire. And I was expecting vampire to have wings, and vampire running at full speed is no sense at all when you see Edward or Bella is driving a luxury car. Oh wait? How do they even have a luxury car or awesome stay? Probably they live more than 100 - 1000 years and they got the intelligent to farm money for livings? By the way, I don't really like the way they kill vampire, simply tear the hand or head off and burn it, it makes me slightly goosebumps.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: Don't ask me to read the books, I will smash your face on that particular books that you ask me to read!

21 comments:

  1. though it's just a movie, but I really feel kinda sad that bella actually turned into a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to watch thia cause somehow i just watch all those previous one :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think non fans of the book would hate it more than us lol. Twilight Breaking Dawn review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, don't know why never been interested in this ,, vampire thingy..I prefer the Bourne series,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I din't watch any of the installment, so this one definetely not in my list ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been hearing a lot of great review about this well i think before watching this i should be watching the first installment maybe haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw on the news yesterday a lot of people were queuing for the preview. I don't like the series :<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched none of these so...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i watched the first one, and skipped all in between. perhaps i should consider supporting this last production :)

    Latest: Baby White is Camera Shy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neither have I fancied Twilight nor have I read the books.

    But from what the US entertainment news has been reporting, Breaking Dawn Pt 2 is expected to a box office hit.

    I however fancy the werewolves, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess all the girls like it..
    sexy and cute guys.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm. wah 2/5. hmm. i think I might go for it the. HAHAHA. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw the ratings all also so bad but my friend told me is the best movie? @@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best among twilight series hehe

      Delete
    2. how do you judge when they're a series and not individual films? lol. Perks of Being a Wallflower review

      Delete
  14. The trailer also seems to be the best among the rest. :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe! i want to watch this! aku huge fan! =P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'm going to sleep during the movie! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. not really a fan of twilight but this movie should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha. This movie got so cha anot? Why my friends all said that it was so nice. lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not a bad movie. Cmon la. But still kinda MEH.

    Here's my review. Pls comment. Thanks.

    http://www.sinema.my/movie-review-breaking-dawn-pt-2-jacob-bukak-baju-lagi-seawal-minit-ke-1843-saat/

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!