Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Xpax Whatchuwant is full of Surprise!



Xpax has been giving out amazing gadgets EVERYDAY worth RM 10,000 for Whatchuwant campaign! What kind of prizes that worth RM 10,000? That would be Samsung 40" Full HD LED TV, the Pioneer Blu-Ray Front Surround System, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" and Nikon Coolpix Waterproof AW100! All these exclusive for Xpax members!

This is super tempting but how do you join? Simple, all you need to do is just DIAL *128# to pick any of the Whatchuwant packs customized your needs and stand a chance to win these awesome gadgets daily!

It is not as difficult as you thought actually, want to find out more? Click here!

Not only gadgets will be given out daily for Xpax members! Whatchuwant campaign is also giving away once in a life time opportunity to Xpax members to have their ride pimped with MTV Pimp My Ride on special SURPRISE DAY! When you picked up any Whatchuwant pack, instead of having the chance winning RM 10,000 gadgets daily, you also entitle a chance to get your Ride PIMPED! And the winner will be featured on the first ever MTV Pimp My Ride show in Asia!

As a Nuffnanger, you also have the chance to take part in this contest too! Click here for more info's!

So I being told that I must show my ride by taking part in this contest, and yes! Above picture is my ride, a Proton Wira with uneven paint and scratches. My car is getting lower when the technician already adjust it higher for me. It is very hard to maintain a car which is easily down at the wrong timing, if my car get pimped, I swore that I gonna take care it nicely and park my car inside my house (because park outside very easy to get scratches).

What I want inside my ride? A CD player with USB or SC card, with a cool PA system! That would probably cool and blown whoever sit right beside me lol!

Not to forget to mention that I would like to change engine, spare parts to make my ride can go further distant too! So I can travel around Malaysia and experience different vacation with all my buddies!

Photo credit by user: "Captain"
Probably one of the car painting that I wanted if I got my ride pimped, probably add on some flame sticker painting, it would be perfect!

Lastly, why I should get chosen for Pimp My Ride because I am going to get all the ladies on the hot ride and socialize with them! ROFL! Bros are welcome too! Sharing is caring mah LOL! Then I want to travel with my ride around semanjung Malaysia, this ride is special for me and I use it for around 5 years. I don't wanna change new car because it will be more burden if I change it. Hope my reason is strong enough to get me chosen for Pimp My Ride.

Remember to check them out if you are superb Xpax user! Because there already got the first person chosen for Pimp My Ride Malaysia! Congratulate to this lucky guy all the way from Pahang!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

13 comments:

  1. I've heard bout this lately.. Sounds interesting! But I am not a Xpax user.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wira very geng one ok? LOL. Still survive in this century :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you. I hope they'll pimp your car like bapak ayam! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds interesting to me hmm im a fan of pimp my ride us i used to watch such show

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at Merryn's comment!
    Good luck to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the prize is very attractive! Wish u all the luck, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!