Thursday, October 4, 2012

Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning (2012)



First of all, I would like to apologize because I neglected my blog, because I fall sick during last week Friday. And I got no energy to blog, until now I got a reason to update because I finish watching one of the movie, thanks to Nuffnang for the movie passes. Warn you first, beginning of this movie is slightly horror, disturbing and violence, prepare for it!

Jean Claude-Van Damme as Luc Deveraux and Scott Adkins as John.
Most of the people may not know that: there is Universal Soldier I/II & III, the bad super soldier in this movie got into bad because last time government brain wash them and make them become government weapon when it was long long time ago.

Dolph Lundgren as Andrew Scott.
Personally I think the storyline is good but mess if you didn't watch the previous Universal Soldier movie, what I dislike about his movie: blood spilling, ham cutting, and smash watermelon scene. Please not that it is no good for weak heart person, and also trailer of this movie didn't show much violence but movie is totally different case . . . . audience comment was: "is all about head shot, violence and bloody. *non-stop*". I still can remember that John suddenly buff up then defeat the opponent and healed his own finger like Piccolo, I wonder previous installment of Universal Soldier got super healing ability or not?

My rating: 3/10, too bloody until speechless. Probably this is one of the worst movie series for Universal Soldier, probably there will be 5th Universal Soldier movie because John killed the 2 old models of super soldier or . . . . probably there is more Andrew Scott / Luc Deveraux around the world, who knows?

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

11 comments:

  1. SO BLOODY! By looking at the pictures it might seem nice to watch la, but.. your rating...hmm. I should think twice.;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...damn bloody but I think this will be the hubster's kinda movie. Not mine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way am i gonna watch this much violence and gory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! So violent? Got a lot of gore and blood spilling? Hmm, maybe I will go watch it!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3/10 ! Its quite bad!
    Btw u no update less than a week only, not as bad as me. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're getting better now!
    3/10? But the poster looks very interesting leh~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, only 3? No wonder I haven't heard my hubby talking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!