Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Super Junior Signature Album!



First of all, I would like to show my appreciation and gratitude to LG, Nuffnang and also Super Junior! Getting this precious album is only once in a life time! What is so special and precious about this album? It is because one of the member from Super Junior actually signed this album! And it is not very easy have this chance thou!

At first, I wonder who sign this album, because Nuffies got no idea who sign it either. Then I go google myself, and found out that Sungmin signature have the similarity signature from this album I got.

Here is one of the MTV, song title: "Mr. Simple". The main song from this album, one of the very hype song right after "Sorry, Sorry". But I still prefer "Sorry, Sorry" because of their signature dance move! And current trend signature dance move right now is "Gangnam Style" by PSY. Anyways! I do enjoy all the music from all over K-Pop world (too many choices of song to listen with), and the new owner of this music album goes to my younger sister, hope she can keep it nicely and take care it well!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

19 comments:

  1. Woah, so awesome!! :D Not a huge fan of SuJu, but I do like their music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuiyoh. a fan for super junior a? I thought is big bang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah KF... you a fan of SuJu ke?

    After this can lelong this and sell to the highest bidder. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Spy song is quite nice too. I like the MV. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah so good lah, you are associated with Nuffnang?? got so many premium perks and freebies from them lah.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuyoh, got free album somemore it's the autographed version!! wei, this is really very precious lah!!

      Delete
    2. putting aside whom of them really actually signed the album, at least this is something that is so limited and not easily available.. thumbs up!!!

      Delete
    3. Super Junior.. hahaha!! i am old uncle already, i only know their biggest hit "Sorry Sorry" only~~ :D

      Delete
  6. You really like them or you like them because the girl you like, like them? lol. Frankenweenie review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the girl I like don't fancy super junior ok? lol

      Delete
  7. wow signatured album huh thats cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a signed album. That is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay to us! Nice album track list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky u! I'm sure many people are so jealous of u. My son would love to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you! :) Getting your own autographed merchandize! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!