Monday, October 22, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4 (2012)



Paranormal Activity 4 will be live on 25th October, 2012 in Malaysia cinema and thanks to Nuffnang for giving me opportunity to watch it few days earlier so I can update some sneak peak over here in my blog. Not to write too much sneak peak, because I might spoil your fun and you won't go cinema and watch it.

Kathryn Newton as Alex, I would like to say that: majority of male will go watch this movie because of Kathryn Newton. For me I think she did a very good job in this movie but PA action and tricks is still old and funny as usual.

And yeah! Above picture scene doesn't happen in the movie, if it happen, she probably got caught in few second and killed by the "shadow".

What I think about storyline before I watch this movie, I actually think that they (Alex family) move into the house that Kristi stayed.

After I finish watch the whole movie (even thou halfway), I understand why Alex family got disturbed and killed at the end.

If you watch youtube trailer about this movie, non of the scene inside the youtube video would appear inside the movie (I think there is few scene appeared).

My rating: 5/10, the rating is slightly lower than PA3 is because I like how PA3 use the terms of "Bloody Mary".

It is okay to watch this movie, and I heart Kathryn Newton still . . . this time they use laptop webcam, spy camera to replace old school video camera from PA3, probably it is fun to watch it.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: In the end, Alex got "zombie apocalypse" lol . . .

18 comments:

  1. I don't watch this kinda movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the trailer and I'm already so scared :x dont dare to watch the movie in cinema lehhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paranormal activity.. i remember i watched the first one.. okay okay lor.. and then watched the second one because that's the only movie available that time we were at the cinema..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually i find this movie dull and boring, and the handheld camera style just make me wanna puke.. then waiting for almost one hour plus, just see the same thing all over the movie.. ending, just the climax 10+ minutes, and that's the end~~

      Delete
    2. i didn't know got part 4 somemore, wow, they can still make the 4th installment!! i'm pretty surprised.. anyway, not planning to watch after the lesson from the first two installment..

      Delete
    3. wah, you rated 5/10 ah?? you seems to enjoy watching the movie huh?? :p

      Delete
  4. First one still scarier? I think the first one was dead scary! Got nightmare for 2 weeks after watching it at 2am-5am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5/10 only? That means not scary lah. So will there be PA 5?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was so awesome that i wish i have bought two popcorns to eat and pass the time with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PA3 more scary! compare to this~ PA4 a bit too boring

    ReplyDelete
  8. slendermannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rating quite low leh. I'll be watching it at home later. Let's see....

    ReplyDelete
  10. ive seen the first and it bores me i love to see more scary and action packed scene i guess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dint even watch the first episode, dont wanna scare myself silly.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!