Monday, October 15, 2012

Damn! I purchased Mists of Pandaria!



World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is out since last month September, what makes me buy this game because I watch plenty of youtube video, and it is super tempting and damn interesting. I will post more information about gameplay in the future, right now I would like to talk about the packaging of hard-copy of Mists of Pandaria.

Interesting content at the back of the CD box and nice cover at front, since I bought this RM 125 and I expecting more content from the guide book.

At the end the guide book only got 2 inner page, and I think Blizzard Ent. are expecting player to read their "interesting" content via browser. Here is the official World of Warcraft website (US), the guide book is getting thinner since Wrath of the Lich King, and I prefer read something very interesting from the hard-copy.

If you are playing Mists of Pandaria, and you are interesting add me as friend, please send your battle-tag ID on my Facebook and I will get back to you soon as possible!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: By playing this game I will be away for 2 months.

16 comments:

  1. you mean you wont be blogging for two months?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am not into games so i dont really know what is it. Well, hope you have time to update your blog these two months

      Delete
  2. aiyer. Now into this game liao. I think if you start playing TL2 you wont stop also liao lor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. why not using kungfu panda's character, it will be cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son used to play this too but nowadays no more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Calling for gamers? Wah, u're gonna MIA just for this game?? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah.. so you won't be blogging for two months because you will be playing this game??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. errr, then why am i leaving a comment here since you always won't be blogging for two month!! hahahaha~~

      Delete
    2. anyway, enjoy your 24x7 gaming time with Mists of Pandaria, wakakaka!! remember to eat and drink, go to toilet and take shower wokay~~ :D

      Delete
  7. I used to play defense of the ancients and those pandas was my favorite character

    ReplyDelete
  8. WARCRAFT!!!!! Brings me so much memories

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!