Thursday, September 20, 2012

SAMSUNG SUPERMATCH at WCG Asian Championship 2012



WCG Asian Championship 2012 happen on 7th - 9th September 2012, at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I took LRT from Petaling Jaya Taman Bahagia Station and go all the way to KLCC, then walk to KL Convention Centre, easy but the walk from KLCC was pretty intense and long. One of the reason why I was in this WCG because I participate in Samsung "Super Match", and Samsung is the main sponsor of the event for WCG.

Samsung Super Match banner that hang on top of Samsung booth.

Samsung booth that showing different variety of products such as Samsung Galaxy S III, Beam, Tabs, Laptop, Accessories and etc.

Meet and greet session with Ashley Khoo before the real match started. The game match is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, I disqualify on the first day, because I couldn't fully utilize my skill with laptop. The laptop size is too small for me and I couldn't handle the game in proper way. Why Samsung use their "gaming laptop" because Samsung wanted to promote their laptop and show how powerful is their laptop.

The stage that decide the Winner and the loser . . .

Anyways, after the disqualification, I decide to walk around and see some match too! For me I am more fancy towards DOTA 2, you can add me on STEAM Valve: kianfai87.

There is nothing wrong about disqualify from the match, I just feel disappointing that using laptop for gaming competition is a humiliation for me. When a person get disqualify, it is sad right? Let me tell you a story: Samsung booth got another friendly match to let other people play games and win a Samsung Galaxy S III, and many people Q up and take part in it. So I decide to try my luck, then this MC talk to me that "Still not giving up the hop?" I wonder . . . is that a sacarsm or something? That makes me feel like I am a despo . . . There is nothing wrong being friendly towards me, but this is too much for me . . . IT IS A HUMILIATION! 落井下石的人会没有好结果的。Want to know who is the MC I talk about? Take a look at Ashley Khoo picture I posted above, at left hand side.

WCG is awesome but . . . That's all I wanted to say . . .

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

16 comments:

  1. Meh I heard that . He is quite disappointing lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. disappoint about what le? he shouldn't spit those word to me at the very first place!

      Delete
    2. disappointed with his words lol. it shows him that he's unprofessional

      Delete
  2. so what does WCG actually stands for?? World Computer Games?? sorry lah, i am computer games idiot mah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, so you already disqualified so early?? i thought you were very good leh.. or maybe 天外有天, 人外有人?? :p

      Delete
    2. how come the WCG no cun babes one?? i thought always got sexy girls in cosplay there to support those games geeks one?? hehehe~~ :D

      Delete
    3. Haha SK, very good question! I also expect to see hot chicks in photos :P

      Delete
    4. Got Chicks but then it is not hot . . . lol . . .

      Delete
  3. For me, you're lucky to be noticed by him.. It's because, when I am the loser, nobody even know me participating or not.. =_='.. Oh, I didn't know this, and I didn't go.. =_=' again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come the MC so rude? Bad MC! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THese days any random ppl can become MCs hence the lack of ethic in their speech. They simply say stuffs just becoz they are holding the mic..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about this round :< I'm sure you'll do better the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool iam a gamer too i used to play dota before but just the first version

    ReplyDelete
  8. iam now playing dragon nest sea and im really having fun

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!