Monday, September 3, 2012

Random Food at Vivo e@curve



Hello all, this post consider a very late post due to my busyness in my life recently, most of them if work and I believe I need more time for myself to do things what I want.

Meatballs Spaghetti (under pasta category)
A dry cheese covered upon the spaghetti and it makes the whole spaghetti very cheesy.

Grilled Fish Fillet (under Panini category)
If you only eat the fish fillet, the taste is very salty (on that day). If you eat it evenly, I think the bread covered the fish fillet salty taste.

American Cheesecake (under desserts category)
A very normal looking cheesecake and the size is typically small in pieces.

I went to Vivo e@curve having dinner during bulan ramadhan, and I thought it was a mistake, luckily they have a promotion for dinner and food was average. The service was pretty good because I request what I wanted (tissue & etc.), it reach my table less than 20 seconds, and apologize to me (when I pay my bill) that the food came in late into my table. Overall I'm satisfy with my dinner, Vivo may be a choice if you trying to avoid expensive food from other restaurant at e@curve.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

19 comments:

  1. meatballssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try there once in a while, just a "go to" place if dont know what else to eat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. why you think it was a mistake that you go there during ramadhan?? because too many people waiting there for the "golden moment" and you are too hungry to wait together?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you had the three things by yourself?? the meatball looks good, and the sandwich looks yummy too but i prefer chicken than fish lah.. the cake, errr, looks so-so only to me..

      Delete
    2. i think i've been to vivo once and only once lah.. so can't really remember what i had and how the food tasted.. that means, nothing special lah, haha, if really too good i think i will still remember and have been there more times~~ :D

      Delete
    3. hmmm.. so used to seeing you rate the movies, but how come you didn't extend your rating to food and restaurant also?? that would give us a good reference mah~~

      Delete
  4. Don't tell me you ate only that! SO little! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got lasagne not? If got I wanna go try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the one in Aeon Bukit Tinggi, not that nice plus a bit pricey for the portion served :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. my friends said very nice wor :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I ate at Vivo before and didn't really like the food there. They should improve on the quality of the food : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good service is more important than good food huh? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love spaghetti i just had some yesterday but jsut the regular spaghetti ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah, are you also busy eating?? Those meatballs remind me of those served in Ikea.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!