Thursday, September 13, 2012

Millennium Crispy Chicken Rice



Millennium Crispy Chicken Rice is definitely one of the food in my list whenever I go Ming Thien Food Court (Sunway / Taman Megah) or Asia Cafe Subang SS 15. Been seeing this stall since year 2005, I use to eat this for my college lunch break last time, the taste is still the same and nothing negative happen on it.


Cost per plate is RM 6.90, slightly costy than before. I don't usually eat this, roughly one year I eat it twice or 5 times ++.

A standard size and standard taste of Crispy fried chicken, sometimes the chicken meat is slightly dry. So . . . I think LFC is way better than this Millennium Crispy Chicken Rice.

Above is a combination of tasteless sauce and sambal, I eat this MCCR for more than 5 years and I still got no idea what is the sauce about lol.

MCCR will always come with "Telur Mata", sometimes the egg they serve will looks slightly odd too!

What is the best about this is: the chicken skin itself is crispy, when you are hungry and suddenly imagine this MCCR, for me I will craving for it. Nothing is perfect, why I post about this because: once in a while you have this MCCR, the taste is good. If you unfortunate enough having one of the bad MCCR, that is your problem then.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

26 comments:

  1. Feeling even hungry after reading this post, can never say no to fried chicken! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, but then you commented nothing nice about the MCCR.. you were unlucky that day??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chicken dry, egg old, unknown sauce and cost you RM6.90.. but you still eat that since you have a craving.. :D

      Delete
    2. true also, there are really some times you crave for something.. you know it won't taste nice, but still you want to eat :D

      Delete
    3. hahahahaha.. at first i thought this is a paid post.. but then after reading the contents, i know it's not and surely is your personal thoughts :p

      Delete
    4. I instantly knew this is not a paid post and I'm more interested in this kind of personal post, more personal touch, kekekek~~

      Delete
  3. Wow~ This is some dish that I would love! Rice and sambal (opps, not the chicken though)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken looks crispy from the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alamak, must have chicken rice for lunch liao! Hahaha! Looks really nice & crispy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the egg i guess was perfectly cooked even the chicken seems crispy enough

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I always go ming tien.. Once a week is a must.. and I always purchased the Kan Pua mee.. :p..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the egg with the runny yolk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Piece of chicken really tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. am surprised the price is rm6-90 pnly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooooooooo... drooling at the egg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That totally reminds me of nasi lemak :P except in chicken rice form haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice.. the egg and the fried chicken .. GOOD.. BAGUS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh , so the quality is not consistent - sometimes good and sometimes bad?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I try to find the stall. But not there anymore. Cravibg for mccr since 2012 till now. But somehow i cant find it anywhere. Help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I've been to the place Asia Cafe around last few months ago, I believe what you say it is true. I am not sure whether the stall is close down permanently on other place or not, and also I don't have any news about them too. I am sorry that I couldn't help you.

      Delete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!