Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chernobyl Diaries (2012)



Chernobyl Diaries is out since 25th May in other country, and some of my friend even download this movie and watch at home like a boss, I will also post out some crap spoiler too! Not sure how to categorize this movie, because what I saw is: victim of the movie got eaten and girls die without any injuries. Living things that attack them: stray dogs in group, bear (ramp from 1 side to another side, no injury), mutated fish, and infected human (hungry? eat too much grass these year?).

Chernobyl Diaries cast details can check from IMDb. Want a real awesome tour in Chernobyl? Try to go this link and seek out for more information, it is "safe" LOL!

For me, if I am one of them in the movie and my friend say want to have a trip to Chernobyl, definitely I would say bloody NO!! You can see how stupidity are they while they trap inside right middle of Chernobyl, it is slightly impossible to let a living things only destroy the particular car parts and prevent them to leave Chernobyl. The only smart ass is Michael, and the only survivor is Amanda.

At the end, Amanda got imprison because she witness the "zombie" attack them and it is part of the experiment from some unknown organization. Base on my opinion, above comments is only happen in this movie only! I believe the real trip to Chernobyl is not as horror as movie mentioned, the real trip even organize a real accommodation for visitors too!

Rating for this movie would be 4/10, the disturbing sound effect success scared the audience. The sad thing is I can't even see those "living things" who attack them, dogs is the clearest living creature who I've seen so far. Camera is tying to become one of the role inside of this movie too! I was asking myself: "This camera fella is one heck of the invisible fella inside the tour group?" LOL!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

20 comments:

  1. hehehe, you wrote something for the contest to get free tickets for this movie??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw Paranormal Activity and straight away no interest in this movie already.. because i don't like Paranormal Activity at all (though forced by friend to watch both episodes)..

      Delete
    2. don't like the video cam method to shoot a movie, and then it's like the whole movie sitting there waiting for something to happen like that.. boring lah~~

      Delete
    3. so you rated this 4 out of 10, hahahaha!! a waste of time in the cinema?? or you actually sneak out time to have a good sleep?? :D

      Delete
    4. can't even see those "living things" who attack them.. yalor, exactly like Paranormal Activity lor.. trying to act mysterious only.. come on lah, show the real thing lah, we expect to see them!!

      Delete
    5. actually it didn't really use PA method to film this.

      really can't see clearly what is attacking them lol

      Delete
  2. hmmm rating of 4/10 .. I should not bother about this movie..
    I still had a bad experience on the Dinosaur Project..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it is the same like The Cold Light of Day huh... x.x

    http://mai-oh-my.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-cold-light-of-day-2012-one-utama.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low rating wor......hmmm.....guess I wont be getting this DVD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4/10.. Hmm.. Definetely not in my list liao :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHAHAH. I can't even see the baby's face LOL. And I can't describe properly the mutants. And it is a very bad idea for me to watch this kind of movie LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. knew it was bad from the trailer. hahahaaha. and I guessed the storyline correct, so no need to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eat too much grass this year..Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another bad movie in the list! =O

    ReplyDelete
  10. im quite sick of zombie movies only resident evil makes it on a higher level i also love dawn of the dead

    ReplyDelete
  11. the wort zombie movie I'vee seen was diary of the dead and that not so funny shawn of dead lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. the effects were kind of scary, but the plot really predictable, and the ending.. hmm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmmm...... I'm not sure about this movie but I don't quite like zombies. Will see if my hubby has heard of this one...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boyfriend and i were thinking of catching this! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!