Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brand New MTV: "Oh!" - Girls Generation (SNSD)



I believe many of you are very familiar about Girls Generation (SNSD), and I also very sure that there is few hidden fans in my friend list too! Remember this MTV of Girls Generation called "Oh!"? One of the song that won five consecutive K-charts on KBS Music Bank in year 2010. I subscribe SMTOWN on youtube and I got a update from them yesterday night! The Brand New MTV: "Oh!" is updated and I keep replaying the video non-stop by only listen the music and also watch this music video.
Only within 10 to 18 hours, the video statistic already hit 4million for NOW!

Photo credit: Soshi Fangirl
Image above is funny for me because of their facial expression is dam kinky in "pause" mode LOL!
For my comment on this video, Girls Generation is totally grown up and super different from previous music video. New hairstyle is super attractive for each member and Yoona is very outstanding in this video for first 2 minutes. Same cheerleaders concept, but this time is more mature and better than previous version.

Here is the "Oh!" music video by Girls Generation.

By seeing this video, there is more newer version of MTV coming up soon within this week or this month. I am going stalk their channel for more updates!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai

15 comments:

  1. Yea they are quite popular, especially among teenage guys =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sigh, SNSD launch when I am not my teenage age lol

      Delete
  2. cutest girls i love them soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  3. even a little movement or step is cute enough to catch a guy's attention

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think this is brand new right? Cause my previous-previous company was selling this song like pancake. Small Mission Enterprise SME sitcom review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brand New MTV man, I know the music is old lol . . .

      Delete
    2. Weird, why would they make another MV for it lol. Dredd 3D review

      Delete
  5. Are u mtg them soon? My family adores Girls Gen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!! All Korean girl bands look kinky lor :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe! i watched alrdy lurr!! love yoo-na!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!