Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Possession (2012)



At first, I wasn't excited for this movie, I am trying to convince myself that laugh hard as possible in this movie. But at the end I think this movie is one of the outstanding as in horrific ever since year 2011/2010, it can say that it is better than 'Paranormal Activity', 'The Devil Inside' and more. Thanks to Nuffnang for the movie ticket, I appreciate this chance to watch this movie, please to tell you that I am not a fan of horror movie, what I enjoy from horror movie is to see the awkwardness of fail horror scenes. I am going to post huge bomb of spoiler! Please becareful alright?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Clyde, father of Hannah and Em.

Natasha Calis as Em, why she is being possess because Em got pure soul in her.

As you can see Em face, the demon name Abyzou is struggling because her dad (Clyde) pick up the box near the rubbish area and moving around; then the dad travel with the box but nothing happen to Em.

Matisyahu as Tzadok (left) and Kyra Sedgwick as Stephanie (right). Exorcism start at Hospital, in physiology room?

My rating is 6/10, why? (remember to read first paragraph and last paragraph below)

I don't use to post spoiler, so please forgive me if I miss out some point (I think I will post something that interest me the most). Movie start with peaceful moment but sad because Clyde and Stephanie divorce, sometimes Hannah & Em will stay with Clyde. One day, they drive pass a yard sale and decide to buy something from there, so . . . Em got a weird box from yard sale, even the old injured lady is trying to stop Em take away the box. Then weird things happen in Clyde house, I think that Clyde is a very scientific person who is not believe in ghost and demon, this is why Em situation is getting worse. The spirit (or demon) that possess Em killed 2 person, Em teacher and Stephanie Boyfriend. Tzadok decide to help Clyde, they got a solution from Tzadok father, is to command the demon name and tell her get back inside to her box, and they also know the demon name is Abyzou. Although the demon success get rid from Em & Clyde, but Tzadok got hit by the truck.

Freakiest moment:
1) Em in possess mode hide inside the corpse room, then appear near the escape door (which is under red light) and mumble "Dad, you scared me." for more than 5 times (looks like Sadako standing still there).
2) After "1)" scene, then there is blood drip on Clyde hand and he slowly look up, then a "wild pokemon" appear and use quick attack on Clyde. LOL!
3) The final part, Tzadok use his father solutions and command Abyzou went back into his "precious" box. Right after he went inside the box, the ring keep by Tzadok. (which means ring and the box is separated)

Crappy talk: I think someone must create a story about how people harvest the Smeagol soul from the Mordor and plant it into a girl body, then create a box and trap her into the box! And the RING from LOTR is not destroyed! It is BACK in weakened version!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

23 comments:

  1. so nice got free movies from nuffnang again.. aiyah, why they always give you free tickets, ask them to give me also lah.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, the best horror movie in these couple of years?? or maybe you didn't have any high expectation so it turned out to be good??

      Delete
    2. Paranormal Activity nice meh?? so boring and then trying to act mysterious only.. and the cam style movie, i really don't like at all lah.. luckily not as dizzy as The Dinosaur Project, hahaha~~

      Delete
    3. just 6/10 same like Sadako 3D lah?? haha, meaning above average.. but i didn't read why lah, because i don't read spoilers mah~~ :p

      Delete
    4. Why you no read spoiler, SK?

      I like spoiler :)

      Delete
  2. The poster says it's based on true story.... does that hand come out from the mouth in the true story?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had watched several horror movie this month. Nah, I'm gonna skip this one too. Remember, I'm timid :p

      Delete
    2. I am not really sure the thing climb out from the mouth is true story or not, and I only won some horror movie ticket from Nuffnang in this season. :)

      Delete
  3. wah you are fast..
    I saw the clips and it was definitely very scary..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Premiere Screening Tickets, Bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, so many horror movies to watch! Hubby gonna have headache. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. scary im not that into horror movies but i watched a lot most were really disturbing

    ReplyDelete
  7. the posterwas kinda alike with the one "drag me to hell" has

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah not going to watch this. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only 6? Meaning that it is not scary enough lor. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has good build-up to the scenes that didn't manage to really scare me. In the end, it's just too cliche. Malaysian Social Media Agency

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its the season right? Semua pun horror movie. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeeeeeeeee.. i wont dare to watch this ler..

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, I just quickly read through and try to avoid the spoilers if any! But 6/10? Not bad lah right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, must go watch this movie! But how come that Tony Teh gave such bad review on this movie? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!