Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sadako 3D (2012)



Have you watched Ring (1998) or The Ring (2002)? Sadako 3D (2012) is talking about Sadako Yamamura itself in this movie, so the storyline is totally different than 2 previous movie I mention about. I'm going to post some spoiler in this post, so you cant avoid reading these spoiler.

Ai Hashimoto as Sadako, well . . . this Sadako in this movie looks kinda 'hot' eh? Indeed she got the chill look but I would think that she is too chubby to become Sadako LOL! She only appear at the end of the movie while she is trying to possess Akane body.

Koji Seto as Takanori Ando and Satomi Ishihara as Akane Ayukawa.
I know Takanori looks kind of handsome but he is kind of weak in this movie, how I wish that he use the Kamen Rider Kick and protect Akane this time LOL!
Akane is very emotional while one of her student got killed by seeing the "curse videoclip", then she is surprisingly powerful while she was being chase by Sadako 'underlings', she manage to do some slashing and stabbing on those monster and clever use of item while she holding it.

Yusuke Yamamoto as Kiyoshi Kashiwada, the man who tried to resurrect Sadako. By throwing many girls into the well, the well that Sadako spirit lives. By throwing many girls into the well, Sadako manage to create many 'underlings' and command them to seek vessel for Sadako herself. 

At the end of the movie, you can see that Sadako is trying to possess Akane body. Before Sadako possess her body, her eye is red; while Akane being possess by Sadako, her eye is red too. I actually thinks that Sadako is the same person as Hell Girl, what do you guys think about it?

Overall, my rating for this movie would be 5/10. I think this movie consider not bad, from beginning until middle end of the movie is kind of horror, but the ending of the movie is kind of comedy. I don't think that this movie name "Sadako 3D" is suitable at this mean time, it should change it to "Sadako Hunter", that would be more appropriate.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

23 comments:

  1. Hmmm, 5/10? I don't think it's good then. Cos I rate The Ring 8/10 haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i think many of us have watched The Ring 1988, it was such a hit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still remember that scene when sadako crawls out slowly from inside the TV!! wow, that is classic man!!

      Delete
    2. even the advertisement in Japan for this movie Sadako 3D uses that scene and even make it a real 3D sadako crawling out from the TV, haha!! how awesome~~

      Delete
    3. i think the real real name is just Sadako lah, 3D is just to signify it is best watched in 3D version like many other movies they just like to at 3D behind the title..

      Delete
    4. wah, you only rate 5/10 ah?? hmmm that means average only lah.. true also lah, i think most probably the storyline is kind of predictable and nothing much new??

      Delete
    5. SK, most ghost movies also have similar endings... haha :P

      Delete
  3. I am scare to watch horror movies.. lol..
    maybe old already .. become timid..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as SP, I dont watch ghost movies..
    You know what, I even dont dare to look at those posters for long.. Cause I will keep think about it especially at night.. So to avoid all these, I might as well dont watch, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to watch this movie. I didn't really watch The Ring back then - just peeped, kekeke! I'm timid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever the ratings i wont go see. me scared of horror movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to skip this...not about to scare myself with my own super active imagination:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I noticed that you watched quite a few horror show. YYou like horror movies?

      Delete
    2. When i was younger i like to watch but not now. Old already easy get heart attack

      Delete
  9. ive seen this movie i guess sadako is scarier in 3d

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah i also find the resemblance betwwen sadako and hell girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen the Japanese as well as the American version. I'm surprised the storyline is different for this. Mmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't dare to watch horror movies one, so I can just read your review only :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. But Hell Girl looks like school girl, not a teacher haha. The Possession 2012 review

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh, i'm avoiding most ghost stories recently, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!