Friday, August 24, 2012

Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)



Hello all! Just finish watching Katy Perry: Part of Me just now at GSC One Utama. This movie tell you that: what kind of family background she have, what she encounter in her relationship, her tight schedule on her tour concert in year 2011 and more. Some fans out there may expect a karaoke style of Katy Perry movie, but it is not musical enough. What I like about this movie is all about her, it makes me want to hear more songs from her (because I missed some of her song). What I dislike is . . . the stage performance will split up and slot her own story right middle of the song.

Katy Perry herself in this movie, without make-up. She still looks gorgeous :) One of the major reason to watch this movie is you get to see the detail of her personal life or what she did before she went up the stage and perform.

This is the stage that will always show up in this Katy Perry: Part of Me movie, and I was expecting that the fireworks would just burst off from . . . If you watch the MTV, you will know what I mean right? LOL!

My rating would be 6/10, it is a fine movie. I am more fancy towards action and Sci-Fi movie, not on musical . . . At least this Katy Perry movie got some excitement over there! If you ask me to watch musical movie such as Phantom of the Opera (2004), I would fall asleep LOL (Maybe I was too tired that time)! Fans of Katy Perry are encourage to watch this movie too!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

22 comments:

  1. Ouh...this is a musical? I see. Haha :D

    So the fireworks are supposed to blast off from her...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh?? since when she also has her biography movie?? hmmmm, like everyone is going for that hor??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean, every celebrity is trying to do that.. but not all the people will go and watch lah, except the fans - it's compulsory!! :D

      Delete
    2. not really interested in these kind of movie lah, always very predictable and all the storyline are the same one..

      Delete
    3. but surprised that you still give 6 out of 10 lah!! hahahaha, i think you will not rate more than 5, geee..

      Delete
  3. boobs will have fireworkssssssssssssssss XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. meh..i hated the movie la..haha probably coz i can't really enjoy documentary movies that explains the biography of her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it too!! especially when she does the magic with her clothes on stage :p haha..it's so genius :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I will watch this movie.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. arhh! i just love her singing skills, but not very sure about her acting skills =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so love katy perry im an avid follower of her a katy cats thats what were called

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was searching online for this maybe soner ill find one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too bad I was in Muar thats why cannot join this screening! I'm a big fan of her :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm gonna catch it when its screened!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it something like MJ's This Is It and Justin Bieber's Never Say Never?

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow she sue look different without make up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. although am not a fan of hers but if i have the chance i will watch it.

      Delete
    2. I would hate it too if in the middle of the song then got interupted.

      Delete
  14. Havent' heard of this & sounds like lots of singing......

    ReplyDelete
  15. She really look prettier without makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not a fan of Katy Perry so not gonna watch this! But I love some of her songs : )

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!