Friday, August 17, 2012

Hungry Ghost Festival - Mirror



Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest among us all? - Evil Queen from Snow White.
Mirror is one of the famous object that people use to play with it, in Movie, Stories, Horror Elements and etc. Since my post is related to Horror, I would try to make it fast and short and do my best to extend the horror as far as I can.

Personally I dislike to see the mirror for more than 10seconds, unless I need to squeeze out my pimples from my face. Because I would think that my reflection will change while I still standing still right in front of the mirror. Actually it would not be that easy to see your reflection change right after 10seconds or something, unless you are so unfortunate that you got curse by some anonymous, such as some dirty stuff follow you go everywhere that you go.

Have you ever heard some theory? Twelve a.m. on the midnight, put 2 candles and lit it, then slice apple in front of the mirror. The skin of the mirror must not break it, what you will saw from the mirror is a spectra appeared and show you your future "partner". I try to google again in Chinese version, the result is show up the ghost face that stay inside the mirror. Just . . . don't try to do it ok? Because the result is the same, you will get freak out by it.
There is another story . . . don't bother to try it, just google: Bloody Mary. What I found out from Wiki, they stated the same source that what I typed on previous paragraph.

I hate looking at the car mirror while I was driving, the car mirror that show backseat/back view of the car. I got good imagination, so I will think something silly instead of something creative. I also hate looking at the monitor reflection while I switch off my monitor, luckily my 1 years old monitor is matt surface, else I will cry myself a river.

Basically I think I am posting crap again in this post, to be frankly here, I am running out of idea. Because I live myself too happy and joyful, and I hope I got some real juice from my brain for the next Horror post! Stay tune buddy!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: Please do not try it, responsible is in your own hand, not me!

20 comments:

  1. scary scary :s later i dont dare to look myself in the mirror at night lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's Hungry Ghost Festival again! So ghost stories in your blog? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't dare try that stunt in front of the mirror. Although I doubt anything will happen if I do it, but never say never. Better safe than sorry right? : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, now you remind me about looking at the mirror when driving at night. Damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So will there be more ghost stories from you? : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i remember watchng the mirrors haha thats really scary there's also lot of filipino horror movie related to that bloody mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, why you commented this post as a crap?? i somehow find this more interesting than your movie post and sponsored event post, kekekekeke~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least this is something that is more common and people have the same experience and understandings.. those movies and events because we were not there, so hard to have any resonance.. :)

      Delete
    2. paragraph three?? did you mean the skin of the mirror or it should be the skin of the apple?? haha, see, i got read your post carefully one~~

      Delete
  8. you are such a jerk lah.. so imaginative can think of those things even when you are looking in the mirror under the bright light!! KNS~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would never thought about those dirty things lor.. all i have in my eyes is myself in the mirror lah.. and of course need more than 10 seconds mah.. gel up my hair lah, put on facial things lah, shaving lah.. how to do that in less than 10 seconds??

      Delete
    2. but what you said is right lah, heard so many about this thing that you can see something in the mirror if you put two candles and peel the apple.. but i have never done that before lah..

      Delete
  9. so this is the hungry ghost month, you are going to tell more about all these ghost related things in your blog?? eih, interesting leh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can talk about all those games that is believed to connect with the other world.. fuyoh!! but then so far i've played the 筆仙 only when i was a kid, but that was also pranks by some classmates lah, cheat one, got one guy pushing the pen one..

      Delete
    2. BTW, Bloody Mary?? i won't associate it to any other things beside the cocktail lor, hahahaha~~ :D

      Delete
  10. Arghh creepy! Why put a mirror in your blog! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! Creepy.

    I've heard about the idea of finding a future partner through the mirror, but the whole idea of it just scares me out.

    That's the reason why I can't look into the mirror at night in the darkness. I fear that I'll see something I shouldn't be seeing if I'm unlucky.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!