Monday, August 27, 2012

Drum Tao, Art of Drum Tour in Malaysia (2012)



Hello all! Did you all read my previous post about Drum Tao introduction? Well, there is only 3 show (24th-25th August) in Malaysia, if you miss the chances this time, they might come to Malaysia next year or next next year! Please to say that: I'm sorry for the poor quality photo.

Thanks to Isaac, by helping me collect the Drum Tao ticket. The seat I got is exact middle seat, which let me experience the best of the best from Drum Tao.

Stage of Drum Tao on that night, they start on 8.20pm, to make sure all the audience seat is seated before the show start.

Some photo that I "curi-curi" snap on that night, I seriously like the photo that I taken at bottom left & right.

Performance near the end of the show, the dual wield spinning staff is very impressive.

Do you know Tyrael from Diablo game series? This handsome dude over here own a Tyrael shoulder plate! LOL!

What I would like to say about this show is: they show the power and beauty of Japan tradition and style. If you familiar with thunder & wind god from Japan, their muscle is similar in that way. The ladies who play the drum got muscular shoulder and shoulder back plus the endurance, this is the 'power' I talked about. I enjoyed the show, it really brings back some memories because I am a percussionist when I was in high school. And of course! I didn't snap the whole Drum Tao show, because there is more surprise in this show thou.
For more Drum Tao information, follow them on Twitter!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

16 comments:

  1. I love the flutist!! :) she look so keng

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahahha. tyrael plate wtf. but the plates does look like one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! This Drum Tao show sure looks exciting! But I am unable to go and watch. Boo hoo! Can watch on YouTube ah? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was at level 3 on saturday afternoon. i curi-curi take a few pictures because this iphone ah very hard for me to take nice pictures when not enough light. anyway, love the whole performance!!! i want more....

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very special and interesting show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boom boom boom...
    I think is another gathering for bloggers....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. your seat is really good lah, got Isaac Tan got it for you sure 另舍不同!! 哈哈..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was seated at the left of the stage, so cannot have the best view of the performance, but then they are perfect enough for me..

      Delete
    2. overall an awesome show i have to heartfully say that!! all the energy, all the enthusiasm and all the synchronicity they have put in just makes the drums and moves so enjoyable to watch..

      Delete
    3. but i didn't take any photographs lah, i respect the performers and the performance.. and also, i didn't clap until they have really finished each set of the performances and dim the lights.. i see the audience 是又拍不是又拍, very funny~~ :p

      Delete
    4. are they coming again?? because i think the response wasn't that good especially on Friday night?? maybe because of Raya, i don't now the audience rate on the next two nights..

      Delete
  8. that looks cool i love the clothes the stage it was majestic

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i could play drums too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. love the two jokers who kept making us laugh in the show

      Delete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!