Thursday, August 23, 2012

DETTOL, High Performance for Men



You might wonder, which shower gel brand that I use? I bet there is non of you interest in it because you might think that I smell too Barbaric LOL! Last time I smell like orange, I smell like grapes, I smell like baby and I smell like some LADY! True! I am a lazy person who go replace new shower gel, so I will use my mum shower gel until gone! But majority I still stick with Dettol, you can see there is another light blue bottle of Dettol in this photo.

Dettol, high performance for men. Ever since I use this product, which is ONLY FOR MEN! *success kid.jpg* I found out how important shower gel mean to me, because body smell is represent self-confident and comfortableness towards female. Personally I like Extreme (blue in color), giving chilling and cooling effect, and I also can give extremely chill aura towards my buddy too! (just kidding)

One of the reason I like Dettol Extreme, because a little drop of shower gel on my hand, my hand will feel the chill too! Compare with other brands, Dettol shower gel is less foam/bubbles. The smell of Dettol will stay with you estimate for 12 hours (if you didn't do anything).

Yoo Jae-Seok Biodata.
Actually I am trying not to overacting over here, because once I finish my shower with Dettol, I feel brand new and awesome as Yoo Jae-Seok! Yes! I mean Mr. Yoo Jae-Seok is National MC in South Korea, Fastest Man in Running Man and he is so awesome! I also feel like dance Roly Poly in public place too!

Don't forget to check out Dettol Malaysia Facebook Page for more information! There is some challenge and campaign going on right on it.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

17 comments:

  1. Lolz... good want. I hate Dettol because of the smell, but once use to it.. it will ok ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i hate being 'bold' too, so i prefer baby milk bath or goat milk bath :P

    FiSh @ ohfishiee

    ReplyDelete
  3. y u no use baby johnson XD.
    and did you dance like yoo jae-seok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe, i normally buy those antiseptic shower gel that can kill germs and bacteria..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and of course those that comes with sexy man smell instead of those sweet floral and fruity lady smell lah..

      Delete
    2. don't really care the brand lah.. whichever meets my requirements and the cheapest one will be in my shopping cart!! haha..

      Delete
    3. so you are using Dettol lah, free one ah?? hehehe, i've used before and i think only once lah.. i normally buy Protex leh.. competitor is it?? hehehe, sorry ah.. 踩場!! :D

      Delete
  5. My Darling bought me Dettol before and I told him I smell like HOSPITAL now. Maybe I should get this for him and see if it is better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Women can use ar? Got same effect or not? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. dettol only for men ke?? I'm using dettol product wor!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. After using it can dance oppa gangnam style right? :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha in my case i only use regular anti bacterial soap

    ReplyDelete
  10. well my skin wasn't that sensitive so it'll be fine for me

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAH wah use alrdy will feel like Yoo Jae-Seok!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the clean smell that Dettol shower foams have. Its a nice but not medicinal scent of the disinfectant...though I am not complaining of the disinfectant scent either:D I kinda love it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah, u're doing product reviews now! Congrats! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!