Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blogger Get-Together‏ @Juice Works Pavilion KL



First of all, would like to thanks Juice Works and Nuffnang inviting me to this healthy event at Juice Works Pavilion outlet. The exact location of this outlet is at top floor of the Pavilion, opposite Friday's and Starbucks Coffee. A very small outlet contain rich nutritious, handle by friendliest staff greet with cares!

By reaching Juice Works outlet, you will get slightly confuse by this big menu over here! But no worries, because there is description right below the name of the drinks. Personally I like "wake me up" from detox juices section at the moment, and also thanks to Juice Works one more time because I got the membership card which is allow me to get 10% discount.

Healthy food is prepared on the day of the event itself, and I never try the vege sticks at all. Because I dislike cucumber the most! Fruit sticks was the best, you get to bite mini tomatoes at very first pcs of it.

Drinks area, there is "Mango Sensation", "Red Dragon", "Pink Passion", "Apricot Blusher" and "Immuno Kick". I believe that these are the top seller in Juice Works outlet right now! Same concept as other drinks stall, if you want to reduce the sweetness or less ice, you can just request while you order the drinks.

Chicken Alfalfa Sandwich, which is taste very good! I think I grabbed almost 5 mini pcs of them.

I got the Juice Works Tumbler and I haven't use it yet *sayang*. And there is 2 sizes for the drinks that you choose, detox juices section only offer POWER. LOL! 150ml different, I think choose POWER size is much more better.

The menu on the table and fake fruit display at the counter.

Homemade Cookies which is cost RM 2.95 per pcs. I remember there is Chocolate and Ginger, not sure if there is more flavor or not.

Ice breaking game session host by Juice Work Staff, a memorizing game that need to memorize other people fruit cards. And congratulate to Daniel because he won himself a RM 10 voucher from Juice Works.

Mooi Li, founder of Juice Works giving her speech and briefing about Juice Works, juice content and health tips.

Wheatgrass Shots which is cost RM 3.50 only! (One shot is enough!)
Here comes the main point why you should visit Juice Works, example: if you go other place such as cafe or Restaurant, they don't offer such drink. In Juice Works, you get to spend only RM 3.50 and you will get this Wheatgrass shots. Benefits: lower down blood pressure, detox and more! You can also mix the shots inside the drinks that you had ordered.

There is also one final game, we bloggers get the chance to create our very own "High Fiber" drinks on that day. Basically my team won ourselves a RM 10 voucher from Juice Works too!

From this event opportunity, I get to meet Jennifer for very first time! LOL! And I just found out that Sher Lynn photo bomb inside this photo!

Personally I have this thinking in my mind: I would rather spend and buy drinks in Juice Works if my friend ask me to go Starxxxxs and drinks his treat. Because I need more fruits consumption more than meat!

Juice Works Website, Juice Works Facebook / Twitter. Follow them for more information and great promotion!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

26 comments:

  1. nice event! I wish I were there too!
    haha.. So healthy!*LIKE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great event! Nice list of juices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, so nice leh this event!! so healthy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so it's all freshly squeezed fruit juice.. healthy and happy!!

      Delete
    2. love those finger food lah, and the colorful fruit juice from different combination.. it's rather creative!!

      Delete
    3. so you now frequent this juice station more often?? hehehe..

      Delete
  4. Was so fun weh~ and get to meet up you guys! Happy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. fui yoh.... Sherlynn imba nia.
    "I don't always photobomb. But when I do, I put a peace sign" :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was doing a ninja peace sign. So close.

      Delete
  6. Oh so healthy? Nice! But I rather juice my own fruits at home cos got an expensive fruit and vege juicer at home! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you rather go to JuiceWorks than Starbucks? Sure or not? : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yer so fun geh.... me iz sad lor not invited huhuhu =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. sarp im planning to register sa nuffnang ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nuffnang no invite me T__T *hides in one corner and cry* I never really try juice works before, but I think making your own juice at home is wayyyyy cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice food + healthy drinkss. so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice drink - that time got B1F1 voucher I almost everyday buy it.. And now in love with it... Personally i like mango melody and lychee cooler..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the same event I saw in Daniel's blog =)

    Have a great weekend ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Its a bit pricey but good for those who need a dose of healthy vitamin the drinks can provide

      Delete
    2. when i bought it , i told the guy I dont want any added sugar. Just plain healthy fruit drinks

      Delete
    3. They also have a menu where they indicate what combination of fruit drinks that you get when you wanna detox, when wanna purifying effect, want healthy skin and even energy boost. It's very good actually

      Delete
    4. actually we can make these drinks at home too but then not many have the time. So it's good for them to set up this to encourage people to have healthy drink instead of opting for soft drinks and over sweeten drinks

      Delete
  15. Woah, you can even do shots with fruit juice right now lol?

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!