Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)



The Dark Knight Rises REAL SOON! It really rise up the curtain of the cinema in this month July! This movie duration is around 2hours 40minutes, with interesting and mysterious content, this movie is actually never bored.

I never bored about this picture when I saw it on my news feed, enjoy!

The looks of the Batman, Catwoman and Bane in this movie.

Tom Hardy as Bane, Tom himself appear on Warrior (2011). I would say that Tom Hardy himself is not big size enough to fit this character, however he did a very good job by making his overall acting in this movie looks cool.

Batman vehicle in The Dark Knight Rises - The Bat, looks very bad ass with super firepower. You must be wondering why The Bat is fighting with this Batman lookalike vehicle, because [spoiler] villain in this movie stole this vehicle called Tumbler and use them to conquer the city.

Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle aka Catwoman, from Tony review mention about Catwoman, I strongly agree with him because she really looks great when she wear her costume, and this is also one of the reason to watch this movie. She and Black Widow have the similar abilities, too bad both of them are different comic universe.

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne aka Batman. Christian Bale looks very thin this round, and I still think that his Batman Mask is not very suit his mouth/face, looks so funny and cute for me (Was expecting some slightly change on that part, oh well . . .). His opponent was Bane in this movie, which makes him looks more weak and some of the Batman fans out there might feel the pain of Bane while watching it, because the sound system I experience just now was dramatically hit me.

Overall my rating for this movie was 7.5/10, this movie was very long but you won't realize it. The storyline will slowly bring you inside this movie and slowly adventure with Bruce Wayne. One of the strong point for this movie is vehicle: The Bat and Bat-Pod, which is making this movie so cool! It is one of the must watch movie for this month!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

25 comments:

  1. woot woot! cant wait to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yee! not fair not fair! me want to watch too! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! you watched this!! so premiere lah, everytime gotta watch all the great films earlier than us~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is definitely going to be in my priority list of watching lah.. and wow, 2h40m, really worth the ticket to go into the cinema lor.. haha!!

      Delete
    2. i like the posters.. especially the 2008 and 2012 side by side.. almost the same one, just that the dark knight really "rises" above the floor!! cool~~ :D

      Delete
    3. i just kind of scroll to see the photos, not reading the text because i don't want any spoiler yet lah, haha!! wow, got Anne Hathaway as the Catwoman, looking forward..

      Delete
    4. you rated 7.5 out of 10 only ah?? i would have thought you will give like 8 out of 10.. hahaha!! anyway, no a matter, i will still go and watch it.. :)

      Delete
  4. haha I love the 2008 VS 2012 comparo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going to watch it this sat..
    btw I heard it is 2hour 40 mins show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes! I did mention the movie time duration above my post :)

      Delete
  6. yiorrrrrrrrrr........ duck knight sia. *envy*.
    anyways, i love the poster! the dark night and dark knight rises

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to watch it so badly! The last chapter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [Spoiler] But . . . they show that Bruce Wayne yumcha with Selina and Robin appeared! :X

      Delete
  8. One of the most anticipating movie of the year.... funny enough, I looking forward to see Catwoman and not the main character - Batman~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. How come that Bat vehicle... looks like a Transformer? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2h40m... I guess I need to prepare a big bag of tidbits to keep my children quiet for that long hour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so high rating! Was supposed to watch this but my son is so busy. Hubby's getting impatient cause he can't wait any longer. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to watch it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah 2 hr 40 mins quite long, almost like Titanic already haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to watch this too, but I just don't like Anne Hathaway. Oh, I'll like her better in the cat suit LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!