Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)



The Amazing Spider-Man, one of the main reason why I should watch this Spider-Man Movie because it is totally different the previous version of Spider-Man who starred by Tobey Maguire. Well, we cant really expect that comic version of Spider-Man will be exactly appear on the movie big screen itself acted by real person, it cant be perfect. What I want to emphasize is previous version of Spider-Man starred by Tobey got infinite web cartridge, and the fact is comic Spider-Man got the limit of spraying web out of his hand.

Andrew Garfield as Peter Paker / Spider-Man in this movie, I think this Spider-Man was really kinky, kind of Heroism in certain scene and I think he need a new hair-style to suit the Peter Paker character. Not the best but very good.

Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, one of the pretty actress in this movie. At first I thought I will be seeing Babydoll again in this movie LOL! Well, I think Emma Stone did a good job in there don cha think so?

Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors / The Lizard, the villain in this movie. Once partner with Richard Parker which is involve with scientific experiment project and Richard decide to hide something danger from Curt. I think you guys need to watch this movie to understand more about it. One thing bad about The Lizard is: the face looks much more like human face with skin of lizard.

This is what happen when Gwen Stacy and Peter Paker under in one room, so romantic lol!

Overall Rating from me is: 7.5/10
My opinion is: I like this Spider-Man movie, and I would like to suggest you guys please choose your cinema wisely, because I am very disappointing with "T" cinema which is doing really bad job just now. Practically I am watching some blur movie (no matter how many times you fix to clearer version, the blur effect will be back within few minutes), which makes me felt disappoint and felt kind of cheated if I pay to watch this movie. I might watch this movie for 2nd time, which is in clearer version without any disturbance from blurry effect.

Most of the people will think that why Spider-Man need to film it from very beginning because Spider-Man doesn't start off with Mary Jane Watson? One of my friend did mention that this movie got not much 3D effect, so . . . you guys know what to do right? At last would love to Thanks Nuffnang for the movie screening ticket and Thanks for the prizes.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

35 comments:

  1. but nearby me only got 'T' cinema LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually I wanted to Tweet it out and there is some formal wear guy who stop people using phone in Cinema, they can't even do any shit about it anyways (because only one girl will help complain then the problem come back and they can't do anything), super facepalm.

      Delete
  2. kinky?! hahahaha. you sure that's the right word to use? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm should be naughty? or childish? LOL

      Delete
    2. the word would be celaka la. playful la

      Delete
  3. How come I don't feel like watching this movie? Oh well, maybe I will watch it when I am in the mood! Thanks for the review! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at first I don't feel like watching it, you need to blend into the atmosphere of being one of the big fans of spider-man thou!

      Delete
  4. arh! i can't wait to watch this movie!! I like the male lead character! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I can see that you are fans of all leng zhai right? :P

      Delete
  5. i was able to watch it on 3d during the premiere night woohoo..
    and the event was sponsored by nuffnang.. hehe will post the details soon ^_^
    I love this film ... there are lots of funny scenes which reminds me of the Avengers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah! I wonder how this Spider-Man will blend in to future Avengers movie thou.

      Delete
  6. haha... i'll watch it in GSC... 2D movie all the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! PLEASE JIO me if you dun mind! :D

      Delete
    2. Don't forget to jio me too ya? Thank you the review bro. Dua ibu jari atas.

      Delete
  7. Over my place, we only have BIG Cinema & MBO hahah. LOL I don't really like the 3D because can't d differentiate between 3G effect and non-3G, for me is like the same thing O.o|||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably both of these Cinema is the best option for you :)

      Delete
  8. hmmm i'm still undecided whether i want to watch this movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I like the old actors that are acting in old Spiderman more. New actors like no feel geh :s but emma stone sure is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will watch it for sure! I am a fan for any Marvel characters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I've never really liked T cinema..too expensive and quality so-so only :/ but would love to watch this in 2D!!! :D Now I feel really geram for missing this :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gwen Stacy was actually Peter Parker 1st love before mary jane. Later Gwen killed by Green Goblin Peter only start relationship with Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh great!! you went to the movie premiere again.. i remember it's only publicly released on 5th July..

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah, no more Tobey Maguire this time.. Andrew Garfield?? haha, you are right, i just feel something's wrong with his hairstyle..

    ReplyDelete
  15. anyway, when he's wearing the spiderman costume, cannot see his 70s hairstyle also lah.. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmmm, i always go to the G cinemas only and rarely go to T or M.. because i've got the credit card that saves me the queuing time and i also got RM1 discount from the movie tickets..

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, 7.5 out of 10!! so must watch lah this movie.. anyway, also planning to watch one if i got the time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm waiting for this movie, hopefully they have it in 2D here. I like both the main actor and actress :D

    See your rating is quite high, but no spoilers in your review here? hihihi~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to watch it soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. But... I still only like Tobey Maguire!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone says this one is better though :/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know my Son would love to watch it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Went with my family to watch this last week! All of us enjoyed the movie. I was crying at one part & my son was teasing me. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  24. my son ask why they keep kissi.ng

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!