Thursday, July 5, 2012

Restoran Lili Bah Kut Teh (Taman Chi Liung, Klang)



Hello! Please note that this post is NOT HALAL!
Craving for Bah Kut Teh? I am craving it because I didn't have it since right after Chinese New Year (if no mistaken). Last few days my friend Steven bring me to this place at Taman Chi Liung (Klang,) and eat at Restoran Lili Bah Kut Teh. They are available on morning and night time (7am - 10pm), rest on 2pm to 4pm.

Bah Kut Teh (Soup) which is added 2 eggs, what I like about this Bah Kut Teh because of the herb and soup taste, which make this Bah Kut Teh so tasty and good. Well, I would suggest you to order 3 person Bah Kut Teh for 2 person portion, it is not enough for me and my friend.

Dried Bah Kut Teh, contain some lady finger & dried chili. The best part of this Dried Bah Kut Teh sauce was not very sticky and not very watery, conclusion: the sauce was even and thanks to lady finger, the sauce works very fine and make the Dried Bah Kut Teh taste good.

Overall was very good for me, because it fill up my craving for past few months. Total cost for 3 person is around RM 30++ only, which my friend ordered Bah Kut Teh for 2 person and Dried Bah Kut Teh for 1 person. I don't say that this is the best Bah Kut Teh, perhaps it is one of the good Bah Kut Teh in Klang Town. Location: try to google map "Public Bank Taman Chi Liung Klang", it is very nearby Public Bank and the signboard of Restoran Lili Bah Kut Teh is red in color, hope you can find it.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

29 comments:

  1. You should try Pandamaran BKT, even sedap! :P Never heard of this Lili BKT but Taman Chi Lung is nearby my sis' place, always go to the pasar malam there (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried Pandamaran "Big Fried" and literally not bad :), will try BKT in Pandamaran soon hehe

      Delete
  2. I'm carving for BKT already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Near your place got 1 nice BKT Restaurant!!

      Delete
  3. lol bkt with 2 eggs ..
    should b very nutrition... kakakakaka
    will try it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one for me and one for my friend lol

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. LOL at this comment.

      Yalor. No problem with the pist. But the food, I cannot eat! Can read though. ;p

      Delete
    2. some people may dislike the post alright lol

      Delete
  5. lili become more and more nicer you know XD always customer there LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. morning I pass by there b4, plenty of people makan in there lol

      Delete
  6. Yes I'm craving for BKT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm those food you tasted last month til now got no BKT taste? :P

      Delete
  7. I really love dried bak kut teh! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can bring you to another Dried Bah Kut Teh, which is more special and it is not in claypot lol :D

      Delete
  8. Ok, bring this special for me on 15th.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cannot! I said already 15th is Halal day lol

      Delete
  9. never know that I will read your blog on a rainy day and craving for BKT...T^T

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeeee?? the BKT comes with an egg and also the 腐皮 woh, i like i like!! cos the 腐皮 sure will absorb the essence of the soup, must be d*mn nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. and i actually like BKT to be served in claypot, because it will keep the soup piping hot.. although the traditional BKT all serve in porcelain bowls lah..

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really don't fancy the dried version of BKT lah, if dried one then cannot be called BKT already mah right, cos already no teh, hahaha!! i still think the original is the best..

    ReplyDelete
  13. how come 2 person portion is not enough for two of you?? hahahaha, both very big eaters also ah?? and you also have the dried BKT woh, still not enough?? @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha not enough and my friend Steven is also big size fella

      Delete
  14. Yum yum... Drooling already xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. huhu.....the dry BKT already make me hungry....shall go for lunch now :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anytime is a good time for BKT! And this post is making my mouth water big time coz I am supposed to prove to my mum that I am not addicted to BKT. How lah now?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks and tasted awesome. Will try it one day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!