Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift (2012)



To be frankly over here, this is the first time I watch Ice Age 4, which means I didn't catch up Ice Age 1, 2, & 3. Ice Age 4 movie is very short, it is around 88 minutes (from IMDb info). But I don't know why I feel that this movie is very long and very short at the same time. Maybe I am not enough of laughter for myself, I need more laugh then, Hehe!

Captain Gutt voice by Peter Dinklage. Captain Gutt is villain in this movie, his golden teeth and his hairstyle makes him looks like a very badass pirates! But without his appearance in this movie, Ice Age 4 will become a very bored movie LOL!

Diego voice by Denis Leary and Shira voice by Jennifer Lopez! Diego found his love in this movie! And Shira is most fiesty sabertooth among the pirate crews that under control by Captain Gutt.

Sid voice by John Leguizamo. Sid is very funny in this movie, especially when there is a scene that Diego trying to stop Sid eating those fruit. After that, something silly happen to Sid LOL!

Manny voice by Ray Romano. There is one part of the scene, showing that how Manny and Ellie separated by the cause of continental drift, and then Manny is trying his best to get back and catch-up with his family in this movie. Surprisingly, he is able to avoid Sirens attack and save other people life on the iceberg ship.

Peaches voice by Keke Palmer Queen Latifah and Louis voice by Josh Gad. Both of them are good friend, I believe Louis must be friend-zone by Peaches because Mammoth and Molehog just doesn't sort it out LOL!  They been through the experience of continental drift, and their friend-zone bound is super stronger.

My rating would be 6/10. I think this movie is slightly sad due to the continent of the earth is splitting apart like Cataclysm from World of Warcraft, the animal need to evacuate into safe place. Well, thanks to Scrat! (In a very silly way!)

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

22 comments:

  1. Hmmm, dun think I will watch this movie. Thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when Sid talks to the rodents LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to watch it either thru DVD or download, kekeke :P
    I did watched part 1-3.. Funny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you bought ticket to watch or you got free premiere tickets??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i watched all part 1 to 3 leh, hahahaha!! actually quite nice lah, just go in and enjoy and laugh to relax mah..

      Delete
    2. but now have to think lah, because i will also consider the length of the film.. 88 minutes too short lah, not worth to spend money on ticket woh..

      Delete
    3. i very uncle one lah, must be more than 100 minutes only i will consider lah.. those more than 120 minutes one no need to think, haha~~

      Delete
    4. looks like there's no more movies for you to watch hor?? since your rating starts from 7.5 to 6.5 to 6.0 now, hahahaha~~ :D

      Delete
    5. - this is not premier ticket, but ticker from my friend which is exchange with Amber Pass.

      - It is good that you watch 1 - 3, if you watch 4, I think you fully understand that which character is which animal

      - the information for movie length is get from IMDb, not sure is accurate or not lol

      - Yah I think this is not the best movie after all.

      Delete
  5. I have not watch any episode of Ice age...
    thought of going to watch it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. the crab was funny :D
    sid didn't fly away just like that but the crab gone without a trace~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched the film.. and I am very satisfied with it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ironically, even though the film was meant for fun... it's pretty sad because you know what will happened to these fellow characters after the continental drift

    ReplyDelete
  9. i bet if there's another installment... javaman or caveman will be present

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to watch Dark Knight! Should i watch this one as well? hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, if you wanna watch this also can, but my suggestion would be Dark Knight only :X

      Delete
  11. My friend said it's nice but didnt get to watch :( grrr must dl and watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. saw many good review for this show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. dont think can go watch in the cinema

    ReplyDelete
  14. Watched this! We love Ice Age, never missed a single one :D

    Can watch it over and over again on DVD and TV ~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this movie... not bad... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!