Thursday, June 28, 2012

Master of Play - 心戰 (Drama Series 2012)



Master of Play - 心战 is one of the latest TVB Drama on air right now, total of 30 episode, why I wanted to write about "how I think about this drama?" because the major reason is the story-line are way too interesting and pathetic.

It is glad that Adam Cheng 郑少秋 appear in this TVB drama, and his character in this drama was way too sad. He believe that his daughter is still alive and always investigate where / how is her daughter, and he is a actor himself in this drama.

One of the main character in this drama Moses Chan 陈豪 (as Ivan) is a magician himself in this drama, a very bad character because he is trying to hide himself from the past. Once he can't avoid past matter, he will rage up and kill the person who he hate the most. My opinion is: if those people didn't appear in his life, probably Ivan himself won't simply rage and kill people.

Kenny Wong 黄德斌 as Eric, the bar owner. He is Ivan best friend while in childhood, one of the people who most understand what is Ivan thinking. At the end Ivan killed him, his bartender, his girlfriend and one of his customer. Those 4 person who killed by Ivan (included Eric) will become spirit and conquer Ivan minds and each of them become representative of Ivan negative aspect. So . . . Eric represent Aspect of Evil in Ivan minds.

I did watch this drama, which is very interesting but not so often and some local cyber cafe got update this drama weekly. And you can gain some information about this drama via Wikipedia anyways. I believe that this is one of the drama that very daring which is tried something really new and extra-ordinary, which is kill kill and kill. Well I hope this post doesn't give much spoiler about it and above these 3 character is very important in this show. I believe that this show coming to the very end soon (beginning of July if no mistaken) and I hope the good side will win this!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

Photo credit: www.tvb.com

26 comments:

  1. what an early post huh hehe..
    well... basing it on the last picture.. I think this is an interesting one...
    It has a very interesting approach...
    here, I'm tired of our local shows and dramas... nothing new to me here ... that's why i love watching foreign dramas instead especially those funny Korean series

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is show is ending soon. ivan might as well kill himself lah... those 4 devils always show up from no where..

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooots! moses chan! perhaps i would go follow this drama! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only watched the first episode, feel that the actors are quite boring.. Some even said the storyline is quite 'pian tai' wo... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I think I would like to see is Adam's hairdo ,hahhaha,,, he is keeping very well for his age, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i havent watch coz i havent download yet HAHAH! TVB drama always rocksss weyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. hahaha, obviously lina didn't know what this is~~ :D

      Delete
  8. errr, i am watching this series lah, when i got the time lah.. just downloaded and put aside, nothing to do only watch..

    ReplyDelete
  9. not really nice lah, maybe i'm very shallow i only like those typical TVB series, hahaha!! a bit boring lor, and i do not like 鄭少秋 at all..

    ReplyDelete
  10. but i think still better than the previous series 天與地 lah.. that one i stopped watching after 3 episodes, this 心戰 i still keep watching till more than 10 episodes lah..

    ReplyDelete
  11. because i said, i only watch it whenever i am free and have nothing watch mah..

    ReplyDelete
  12. the other one 衝呀! 瘦薪男女 is so much nicer to watch lor..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watch few episode...
    Kinda interesting story line...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I malas to follow the Astro as my timing is always out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Normally my wife will go and buy original set of DVDs to watch at our leisure pace of time and I find it better as we might end up watching for 3-5 hours!! Gila?....

    ReplyDelete
  16. My wife forbids me to ....Muat turun....... as she says we must pay copyright to support their industry! Alamak...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This series is too complicated for me... i tried to follow but confused half way.. hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww :( i have no time to even watch this. ke lian..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moses chan in this drama eh? seems like a-can-watch drama coz i love moses chan! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha I wish I have time for the Hong Kong dramas !! =X

    ReplyDelete
  21. This movie really not bad, my friends and I following this movie too. Too bad, and never thought that Ester willing to murder in order to protect Ivan, that's really out of my expectation :/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sand drawings in it, they were what initially drew my eyes to the drama.

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!