Friday, June 22, 2012

If you were given a chance . . .



Question: If I given a chance, what animal/living being superpowers would I want to get?
This post is a contest for this link, you better take part as soon as possible too!

For me, I would love to gain Power from Chameleon.
Chameleon is steadily holding tree branch.
Why Chameleon? When I was kid, I listen teacher explain how Chameleon ability works. Teacher once told me that Chameleon will change the skin color while they detect any sign of danger. The truth is Chameleon can change their skin color with their flexible body temp.

When I got mission without knowing enemy power, I can blend myself with the environment and become invisible! Opps! Picture above is showing wrong example lol! Did you guys ever see how Chameleon walk? They can walk very slow and soft, without let anyone noticing their existence.

Well, this is called Jackson's Chameleon, one of the species of Chamaeleonidae. Don't mess with it alright, you might get very hurt with those Tri-Horn attack from this Chameleon. Allow me to add in this ability if I got a chance that fully utilize Chameleon power lol, damm . . . now it can become some other cartoon series which is allow to boost up the power of main character.

There is so much study on Chameleon, and I wish my power of Chameleon can utilize into no limit. (Above Chameleon looks very mysterious and Vodoo-ish!)
So my final conclusion is: I wish to have ability that make me Invisible, Exceptional Ninja Skill, and Ultimate Tri-Horn attack! Hope above those ability can help me win the heart of Amazing Spider-Man!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

18 comments:

  1. haha that's a pretty interesting choice huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. you mean the contest or what? lol

      Delete
    2. nope.. i mean.. i want to think of what animal abilities I would live to have if i am given a chance hehe.. oh this is a nuffies contest... we have an ongoing nuffnang contest here too.. and it gives you a chance to watch the premiere screening of Spiderman too hehe

      Delete
  3. okay.. so i guess.. i would love to have the Cat's Night Vision ability...I can attack the enemy when it's dark haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chameleon is a good choice, but can I be Pascal from Tangled? He's very much cuter than those pictures in the above.... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last picture scary la. Gao meng T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is scary when 1 chameleon appear in front of you hahah

      photo wasn't scary at all

      Delete
  6. LOL. chameleon reminds me of Tangled Tale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! creative idea from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These crawlies make my hair stand! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. chameleon is scaring me. kakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true!! those photos of chameleons above really look scary!! i don't want to become chameleon.. @_@

      Delete
  10. errr, can i not become animals again?? i want to become a human also in my next life.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. changing colors like the chameleon ah?? then i'd rather be a man who is able to turn invisible, kekekeke~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. i very greedy one, i always just want one wish, that is 心想事成!! haha, meaning what i wish then it will come true~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. got horn one ar chameleon? now i only know.. =S haha
    why dowan be the charmeleon or charlizard in pokemon? XD

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!