Friday, May 11, 2012

Running Man (Variety Show 2010)



Old Running Man promotional poster, 钟基 Joong-Ki no longer in the latest running series.
Running Man is a South Korea Variety Show from SBS. Thanks to my younger sis, I am currently addicted into this show! It is very funny, excited, and touched whenever I watch this, it totally made my everyday merrier! This is the link that can watch Running Man in Dailymotion with Mandarin Subtitle. Every guy in running man got their own special point, there are also alot of different topic in this series. One episode at least with 50 - 90 minute times.

One of the most special episode appears in Running Man series with SNSD. [Ep 63 Link 1 A,B / Ep 64 Link 2 A,B] Running Man guy will team up with SNSD and race it hard! YoonA was very pretty with very good looking smile!

金鐘國 Kim Jong-Kook is one of my favorite character in Running Man, he got the strongest strength and give very good instruction while others Running Man face some very difficult task and situation. The latest episode prove that he is a very scary man, and his appearance effect is truly funny! [Link] SPARTA!
Actually Kim Jong-Kook is a artist, his song is truly amazing, last year he got launch his remake album.

This is what I busy this few days, include the Facebook game called Marvel: Avengers Alliance. Oh well, was kind of busy with my work since my shop shifted to Bandar Bukit Tinggi. When I was free, I will watch this show and play some Facebook game. If you want to watch Running Man, I already posted those link at above. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

Official website for Running Man: [Link]

19 comments:

  1. HAHA LOL most of my friends are watching too! Kena running man fever alrdy lah you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Running Man! But I love Family =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha .. welcome to the club ..
    I also an addict...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. I've not heard of this but sounds like great fun! Thks for sharing & have a great time over the weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, watching korean drama series woh!! so "young" at heart, hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is the guy on the right most on the poster?? his name is HAHA?? hahahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually i've not watched any korean drama series before.. not even those very popular 大長今 or Fullhouse..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i'm more on HK TVB series lah, maybe feel the culture is closer lor, cantonese mah, a language i know mah..

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah, so now your eyes will never leave the PC monitor lor?? play games and watch drama series somemore.. errr, so one day at least 18 hours?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo, don't get too addicted can dy ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally understand you!

    Me also so easy get addicted to Korean variety shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah! I wanna watch Running Man! But if watch, where got time to do anything else? As it is , the only shows I watch on TV are American Idol and some TVB series on and off. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. everyone is watching this! but i dont think im interested. too much to watch!

    Latest: Crown of Pork Experience

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha! i am a big fan too! But i like Kwang Su more!! so cutee! =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. korean series are seriously addictive. i wouldn't start unless i have a long festive break.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Same as here, my friends are watching it too, sadly not me :/

    ReplyDelete
  17. at first I thought you are referring to the classic Stephen King films starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.... is this some sort of a sport oriented series or some sort of a drama one?
    I love Korean series so I don't mind watching them as well.. hopefully it can be dubbed here in our country too
    it's nice to be back here Kianfai...
    thanks for sharing my friend
    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!