Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random Food Galore on May, 2012



Eaten this last night while chit-chat with my friends. Ice Bowl located in Petaling Jaya SS2 which is very near towards KTZ or newly open Maybank. It was pretty cool that you need to smash and mash it around and wait for it to melt, the end result will be drinking herbal tea effect.

Hello! Was pretty hectic this month, it require me to cut my own cost or spending method due to I bought Diablo III game which cost me only RM 190 from one of my friend who got extra from pre-order season. Please do not ask me about any guest pass on my blog, I only entitle those guest pass to my close friend who is really interested to test this game! Thank You!

The best thing about shifting to new working environment to let me discover more great stuff or food nearby my office. One day, my younger brother bought this and say: "3pcs of Cream Puff is only RM 2.50". This Cream Puff is really small and I straight away put it inside my mouth without any hesitation, my brain tell me that: "This is great stuff!". While the time become 3pm or 4pm, sometimes I went out from my office and buy this Cream Puff, it is really tasty and creamy!

Yesterday wanted to update a post called "The World's Best Sandwich by Darren Chin" with 13 photos in one post, it failed because I was watching Running Man Series from 1am to 4am. Please to say that I am going to update it soon as possible before end of this month or beginning of June 2012.

At first my parent told me that this "Salted Egg Char Kuey Teow" is very tasty, then I asked my friend about it and they said it is Duck Egg. I decide to Google Duck Egg Char Kuey Teow and gain the true answer about it, the correct answer would be Duck Egg Char Kuey Teow. My friend did told me that current taste of this Char Kuey Teow is not authentic than previous year of Char Kuey Teow, what I am trying to tell here is: it taste is not as good as last time. But I do think that it is slightly too plain and people nowadays love plain food which is more to healthy base. I would like to recommend this because it is very unique, if you take Public Bank Taman Chi Liung as your landmark, you can try to look for Kim San Restaurant. Be wary! It is very hard to find parking over there sometimes, park with your own risk.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

24 comments:

  1. I thought duck egg = salted egg, no? :P HAHA but the kuey teow looks really good. You should try Steamboat 88 at Bukit Tinggi also, always full house one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dunno! maybe I think that they use Duck Egg Yoke to fried the Kuey Teow! LOL

      Delete
  2. The cream puff looks different. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heard that the chef is learn from Taiwan haha :X

      Delete
  3. It's so hot here, feel like having some ice cool desserts now! Wah, I love Char Kway Teow but they're so sinful. I like to add lots of lard too. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the spring on ice looks so cooling and refreshing..
    btw where is ur new office..
    I shall go and try the CKT at tmn chi liung.. looks good..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the koay teow the best..............

    ReplyDelete
  6. *drool*

    You are making me hungry even after a heavy lunch! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these are forbidden during confinement, so i can just drool at ur photos... Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dessert look alike snow flake's one..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sight of that duck egg CKT. Dang...now I am craving duck egg CKT. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL i didn't even realise that you havent done the sandwich post yet. but nvm lah, iris havent done it also lol Piranha 3DD review

    ReplyDelete
  11. huh?? the first photo is ice ah?? i thot it's some kind of jelly oh..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah, need to smash hard on the ice and then wait for it to melt ah?? aiyoh, so troublesome lah..

    ReplyDelete
  13. they should have half-frozen the thing lah, then just nice to be consume lah.. like that fully frozen hard as a rock how to eat??

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, bought Diablo III with RM190 and now need to tighten your belt ah?? hehehehe, i bought the Sandy Lam concert ticket for RM334.50 leh, then i need to starve already~~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha, 3 pieces for RM2.50?? but cannot see how big or how small the puff is woh.. maybe to you is really small, to us is ok leh?? should have put your fingers there to compare mah..

    ReplyDelete
  16. so you really like that puff lah, afternoon tea also purposely go there and buy.. so how many you eat at one go?? one dozen?? RM10 only mah..

    ReplyDelete
  17. huh?? i know salted eggs are made from duck eggs, but why duck egg = salted egg?? doesn't make sense lah..

    ReplyDelete
  18. so that really is duck egg FKT and not salted egg FKT lah?? so misleading.. anyway, they say using duck egg to FKT is more flavorful one woh..

    ReplyDelete
  19. but nice lor that plate of duck egg FKT, many people go there and eat??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe duck egg FKT is very common in their place, regular customer would order it lol. If you eat the same food daily also headache la ok? LOL

      Delete
  20. I loved the BKT Next to the Kim San, Lily bak kut teh. If u like thick n tasty soup. I would recommend it. It's awesome! Shall we try it soon sir?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Duck egg CKT! read about this stall quite a few times and I have yet to try it:( Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!