Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Edo Ichi Sushi - First Subang Mall



Hello! This post is about where I visited last Friday for NS gathering, one of my friend suggest Edo Ichi Sushi in First Subang Mall. First of all I would like to say that Edo Ichi Sushi is Authentic Japanese Cuisine (as stated on the banner that place outside of this place), on that time I think that "it is time to try this out".

Outside of this restaurant usually filled up with long queue, surprisingly that day I went into this restaurant was Very crowded with short queue, decided to grab a table for 6 without any hesitation.

Inside of the restaurant environment, even single seat is filled up with people. And the manager of this restaurant is quite alert about the table seating, and remind the waiter/waitress about "where got empty seat" and "there is no more seat". The waiter/waitress was very friendly and always smile, this is what I satisfy about it. My order was "SUSHI TO GINDARA SET", assorted Sushi and Grilled Cod Fish with Teriyaki Sauce (you can also order Grilled Cod Fish with Salt), it cost around RM 55 (without service charge or tax).

Our Drinks : Green Tea (Hot).

Chawanmushi (included in set), contain mushroom slice, and meats. The size of chawanmushi is really small, and I think that it is good enough for me. (My friend say that there is better Chawanmushi at outside of this place lol)

This is SUSHI TO GINDARA SET, contains = awesome.

The hot miso soup! Look at the picture, it is still hot!

Some vegetables salad and fruits, the taste of the sauce is creamy and slightly sour.

The sushi platter, one thing make me sad is: the 2 pieces at the right hand side on the photo is cold, maybe it suppose to be cold lol!

Grilled Cod Fish with Teriyaki Sauce, the main course in SUSHI TO GINDARA SET, the Cod Fish taste really good with Sweet Teriyaki Sauce.

Overall was a good experience dinning in Edo Ichi Sushi restaurant, good service from the waiter/waitress, food was good and nice environment. The only thing I am bother about is the price of the food, it is kind of expensive. What makes me want from this place most is . . . I am going back to this place for explore and try more dishes from them!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

29 comments:

  1. Bro, please don't tempt me with Japanese foods,I can never get enough of it one lah......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat!! My love for Japanese food never fade even though I'm pregnant, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is NS gathering?? and how come only got 2 person?? hehehe, dating is it?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you didn't see crowd like normal because all the people were trapped in downtown KL eating water-cannon and tear gas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it is last Friday, I edit my post already hahaha! Thanks for inform.

      Delete
  5. yalor, so nice.. teriyaki salmon with sushi assortment!! RM35 net or RM35 before tax and service charge??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiyoh.. like that also RM55 ah?? i think not worth it liao..

      Delete
  6. frankly, ok ok only lah i see this set.. maybe the presentation is so common and nothing to shout about.. taste wise i don't know lah..

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe got pretty amoi dating with you then you what also nice lor, hahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have no idea where First Subang Mall is. LOL.

    KtheBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahh!!! I wanna try the grilled cod fish!!!so tempted now..

    ReplyDelete
  10. owh I've been there once for lunch but had a bad experience of the staff there. It's kinda pricey for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. woot nice one! next time belanja me this blek :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge fan of sashimi but not sushi. Nevetheless, my son enjoys sushi & I'm sure he'll love to chk this out :) Mmmm..... this cod looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. woots,saliva coming out... wanna eat the coddy fish! :P slurp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dai kor, are the sushi fresh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my opinion, I think it is fresh.

      Because normally I bite the Squid meat sushi, it is tasteless.

      But when I bite the squid meat sushi from Edo Ichi, the taste does come out in my mouth. So I would think it is fresh haha

      Delete
  15. Whuaaaa...Like that 引诱 me meh? Haha! Btw, where is first subang mall? @@

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aiyoh. Me so long haven't eaten Japanese food. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  17. QUite expensive eh? But food looks yummy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like good friendly service but food must be nice first before service! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love to eat here.. i have a blog.. soon to post out.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cod fish looks so good!! And big portion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't remember if I commented on this post yet but I think the food looks quite poor for that price. GONE movie review

    ReplyDelete
  22. kenot tahan liao.. must go eat japanese food these days...

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow expensive better eat shogun

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!