Monday, May 21, 2012

Diablo III, Addictive Adventure



Hello again! Wasn't very active these days due to broadband usage went over limit on 19th May, and bought this Diablo III hard copy for myself on last week. This Diablo III hard copy design is similar with other games such as Starcraft II and World of Warcraft, because these 3 games is under one same company called Blizzard Entertainment. Contain of this hard copy got a DVD for game installation, 2 guest pass for Diablo III gameplay (can only play up to Skeleton King only), 1 guest pass for World of Warcraft gameplay, and the last item is a lousy guide book which explain short story and simple introduction about Classes. (For Collector Edition please click here)

I am slightly disappoint that 10 years+ production for Diablo III is very simple and easy for Normal mode, unlike Nightmare mode, Hell mode or Inferno mode it is much more harder than you expected. Practically me and my friend die in Nightmare mode for more than 10 times because clash with elite monster.

Somehow I think that Diablo III gameplay boss fight got alot of influence from World of Warcraft, such as poison cloud, impale, lava molten pond and more. Need to move away from the channeling attack and do not stand with ally when got buffed skill, people who do not know anything about World of Warcraft might fail easily in boss fight.

Anyways, my current character is in Nightmare mode now, it is so hard to fight the monster if your friend whos rushing like a bull. It is all about coordination and kill monster one by one and not one fight 10.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

23 comments:

  1. why no offline single player? sighhhhh that's a big disappointment! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not started yet..
    sighh .. i dont have the time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diablo III is the craze now right? But I have no time for games! LOL! Enjoy yeah : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! For Diablo.. I was addicted to the previous installments before..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually i was rooting for a different game to be released this year. haha so excited about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalor, you've been missing in action from blogsphere recently!! so engaged with the game lah?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. why your broadband got limit one?? aiyah, like that susah lah, go and get one without limit one lah..

    ReplyDelete
  8. very time gotta keep an eye on the limit, 就住就住 like that so not fun right??

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiyoh, i've heard lots about this game, but i am not into this kind of strategy and violent games lah.. i'm better in those cute cute intellectual ones, haha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess the fever is back, every avid Diablo gamer would eat and sleep in front of their PC :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. But I don't like this type of games, prefer strategy type one.

    This one will make me dizzy afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dont knnow anything bout this game... Haha,totally a guy thing~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I notice that a lot of people have gone through Normal mode already. XD I'm taking my time though, since i'm playing with my bro and following the story along the way. :D Add my ID Xaphyr#6603 :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very addictive leh! but dont play till you dont blog ya :)

    Latest: Largest Pizza in Town

    ReplyDelete
  15. i feel glad that i dont game.. so that i have more time for other things.. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got a few friends who are into this.

    Me? Absolutely no idea what this is! kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am resisting the urge to play...I shall not game...*run fast fast from Kian Fai*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dont too addicted to play! rmb eat and sleep..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I saw my son playing this game. Looks fun! I'm back from Malacca, dear. I'm glad I went, it was fun. Hope I didn't miss much of the action here :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL time to eat lor!!! Still play isk isk :p

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really nice information! I will be subscribing to you if I can find the button here somewhere :
    )
    Here is my page - Diablo 3 Tips

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!