Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Your Mother still there for you?



"Whenever my mother is still there for me, even is a shits, she will make it very delicious 1!"
Don't get me wrong by posting this online on my blog, this will be happen into your kids in the future if your kids is stick and depends on you always. Although this statement was very funny, but this is also sign of warning that all the parents in future need to take note on their kids.

Well anyways, this kid Po Juu Huang acted Terry Khoo in I Not Stupid (2002). After 10years, there is a big changes for him, and I bet that most of you cant even recognize it at all. It is just few cents of my ranting over here. LOL!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

7 comments:

  1. LOL... read in Chinese is more hilarious! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a lot of his pics on fb,he turned out totally different that I could never recognize him D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, agree with hayley!! read the chinese subtitle is even more funny than your translation lah.. that's the beauty of chinese!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. errr, but my mum is no longer here for me woh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. dunno how to react to this statement... dunno what to do now.. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be this kid that you are saying. I am very attached to my parents especially my mum. BUT I don't view it as anything wrong at all. I learn to be independent and at the same time attached to my parents.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!