Friday, April 20, 2012

Why you so coward?



This happen to me this week, wasn't sure what is the date. Simple post: my car is at number 1 right hand side, three of this photo share 1 same meaning, which is parking got problem. I am the 2nd last person who park into the slot, then the last car park beside me at my right hand side, 4 person walk down from the car and one of the passenger tell to the driver: "Hey! Look at this Wira parking! Obviously got problem!", I was inside the car checking my Facebook and Twitter and heard this kind of comment. Right after 5 second plus, I walk down the car and lock it (decide to walk to cyber cafe nearby) and the person who talk so loud just now is right in front of me and run away like a coward says: "Oh Shit! I dunno la! Seriously I dunno!".

Tell you guys few things, photo 2 and photo 3 car didn't park nicely and it was at my left hand side, so how to I park nicely at my own parking lot? With my almost 8years driving skill, my instinct driving the car with my own hand alright? Conclusion: My driving skill seems to be perfect and fine.

Another conclusion: That person definitely is a big mouth coward.
This incident happen in SS15, Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Teens live in Subang Jaya right now is too comfort and talk too loud without responsibility. True Story Bro!

Although my face looks sibeh lansi and scare away the little kid, I am still proud of it alright. No worries lady and gentlemen! Just 2 cent of my view how people should really say sorry if he or she did a mistake, I am fine to accept the apologize lol.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: No worries, I stay in Subang Jaya too. Every night I speed in Subang Jaya and people might call me the Silver Shadow! ROFL! Gotcha!

17 comments:

  1. Hahahaha..they thought they saw Wong Fei Hong came out kut..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. errrr, sorry lah, cannot truly understand what you are trying to say.. hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos don't give me any clue but then i read your story, ok lah, got a little understand and a little not understand lor.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. but ok, i know what's your point lah.. you are trying to say, you are a very skillful driver and can park your car very perfectly.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah. Sibeh Luncy Silver Shadow Darth Vader Kian Fai Koh!!! KNS, your name so long bro~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, sometimes can't blame us la when other people simply park their car...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good way of venting your frustration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my parking skill also very li hai one. LOL. no la, in fact I dont know how to drive. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahaha, he really run away ar.. cute weh

    ReplyDelete
  10. too many crappy drivers...adn of course crappy parkers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many new drivers out there perhaps :) chill chill!

    Latest: Best Milk Ever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Normal la, if the first car has lousy driver, the following car has to park senget and so does the next following car. So, blame it to the first car driver. He's the lousy one, not you :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't blame you at all for having to park like that. In the first place, who asked the first car driver to park like that without considering about his fellow car "neighbors"? I'm not a driver, but I've seen too many drivers like that (especially in Bkt Kiara and in Taipan).

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!