Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why do you want to excite your senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV?



Yo! This blog-post is from NuffnangMY contest, visit it for more information! Cheers! Just a simple question over here: "Why do you want to excite your senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV?"

Normally, I can't really get enough of 3D from Cinema itself, until I saw some TV show about how powerful is 3D about (While I was window shopping around random shopping mall). It does really attract and nearly want to find out more detail about, I fail to do so because I was in a hurry at that moment.

For me, if you ask me wish movie I would like to experience it with better 3D effect, I might choose Puss in Boots (2011), on of my favorite movie in my list and yet it never fail me about the overload cuteness of the Puss in Boots!

How about some real kick ass movie from Real Steel (2011)? The fight between metal with metal and the effect of clashing sound make it very very hard, I feel my face got smacked one sided right now when I imagine it! *ouch*

How about Thor (2011) in 3D? Show off his beauty of strength and his strong emotion towards everything his face in the movie? You know, Chris Hemsworth boobs is extra ordinary 3D when I watching in cinema, I bet this TV would make it dam shinny!

Experience Fast Five (2011) in 3D with Super FAST effect would be very awesome! Can watch Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson in 3D would make many ladies scream in front of this TV could be very annoying too! LOL!

Why do I want to excite my senses with LG Cinema 3D Smart TV because I believe that this 3D Smart TV would be very extraordinary from what I watch from Cinema. The bashing effect between Man with Man and experience the whole new level journey from the character on the TV screen, therefore I believe that this TV will bring the audience into whole new level. Those people who buy this TV would only stay at home and watch it, it won't go hang out with friends and become anti-social. LOL!

I've been reading this article about the function of LG Cinema 3D Smart TV, and I decide to share with all of you! Remember click here & read it!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

10 comments:

  1. wow, 3D Smart TV?? so gotta wear those special spectacles one ah?? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. but then unless you also have a very good surrounding sound system and a room in your house specially for that, then it won't be that fun right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, let's hope you get that 3D Smart TV, besides 3D movies, do they have those 3D Games?? if got, die lor, i think you can play 72 hours non-stop already.. haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, i'm imagining about watching The Avengers in 3D.. sure very nice and 震撼!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yupp Agree with your Statement "Those people who buy this TV would only stay at home and watch it, it won't go hang out with friends and become anti-social". Marathon All the way..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree la, certain movies are best to watch in 3D. But still, I'm not a 3D fan, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching movie in 3D is very chaotic.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking of watching 'good movies' in 3D.. ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. woots woots! best of luck yooo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!