Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Earth Hour at IKEA



Yo! How you all doing? By the way, what you all done in Earth Hour? Staying at home with light off? Wandering around on the street with MP3? Drive like a snail around your housing area? Hang out with friend and have a awesome and romantic BBQ party? Well above matter I mention it might be one of my to do list on that day, actually I went to IKEA with my friend on that night, to grab a Starbucks drink and have dinner together.

Starbucks got special offer while having this Earth Hour, for smartphone user can foursquare at the Starbucks outlet and get free 1 free drinks on that particular hour. I got my Green Tea Frappuccino on that night, it is awesome.

Chicken Wings.
Later on, me and my friend went to IKEA food court and have dinner over there. The place was very crowded, which is very hard to find place to settle down. So I ordered Chicken Wings, Salmon and Meatballs.

Salmon, not as good as I imagined, disappointed.

Meatballs, so many people say that this is the good meatballs. I think I would agree it is good that I had eaten at this moment.

I would think that Chicken Wings is the best right now, I should have order only 2 plates of 5pcs Chicken Wings and EAT ALL THE CHICKEN WINGS! Conclusion is, my Earth Hour is very full on that night, and I am glad that I tried meatballs for the very first time.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

23 comments:

  1. I was having dinner outside during Earth Hour.. So din't really participate, hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice for the free starbucks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah the.. chicken wings and salmon looks good. But the Salmon not freshhor? I know la.. been eating there quite some time...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried those meatballs yet. Bring me makan bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dun like the meatballs in IKEA lah.. so dry ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol nothing special for me.
    As u know, I'm eating my fish XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Yum! Drooling at the food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like everyone is "celebrating" the Earth Hour now but never bother the real purpose behind huh??

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you realised so much more energy was wasted with all those marketing activities and concerts?? haha, so ironic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so starbucks is giving away free drinks during that hour?? that means more business and they are operating with more power consumption?? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, IKEA!! so long never been there already lah.. the meatballs are nice woh, and i also like the chicken wings though never tried that before..

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe.. my fave is the chciken wings:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So you sit in the dark or not while eating? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lina, the place was crowded and Very Dark LOL

      Delete
  14. I wanna eat meatballs!

    But haish! Go to Ikea cafe, always full one. Lazy to queue so loooooong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...the meatballs look especially delicious. :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. mine was spent at some japanese restaurant, with the lights on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was at a japanese restaurant eating, with lights turned on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never been to IKEA's food court :(

    Have heard lots of good review especially the meatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. eat ALL the chicken wings and drink ALL the starbucks!!! I like the meatball sauce the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you have all the awesome food and drink at IKEA.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!