Friday, April 13, 2012

Marvel’s The Avengers



First of all, would like to say that this post is a contest post. Detail is from Nuffnang Website, If you all would like to know more detail about it, please click and view it. Thanks.

I would like to express my feelings that I am so excited for this movie because I am really sure that many other people would love to see Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk and other hero make appearance on the movie screening, this movie would be more awesome than the Transformer 3 (my prediction). For more character information, here is the link.

To attend this movie screening from Nuffnang, I need to complete ONE single task. The task will be "Tell us in the most creative and original way what superhero would you be if you could create a new member for The Avenger’s team and how would you save the world.", then I start thinking and get inspiration from some Anime Character such as "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" and "One Piece"!

This is what I wanna be, NORTH STAR is the name and the costume design! Weapon would be some super ability that I will introduce later! Why North Star? Maybe because North side area is cold so it is blue in color? Star might be the representative one of the seven star at the night of the sky? As long as is not from Fist of the North Star! LOL!

The ability of North Star is coming out from the hand, which is: create force field to block the enemy attack, blast a small/big wave like a meteor strike to the enemy, use both of the hand then blast a huge wave to flight, and also expert in martial artist!

Incoming Attack! Block all the attack like a boss! (I am huge fans of Matrix dude!)

Like I mention earlier, inspiration is from some Anime Character such as Tsunayoshi Sawada from "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" and Eustass Kid - Eleven Supernovas from "One Piece". Tsuna can blast flame from both of his hand and use flight, and Kid can repel the enemy attack such as bullet, sword or cannon ball (Steel Object). North Star can blast wave like a meteor and not blast fire, and can repel not only steel object, can also repel plastic or earth object too!

So I am going to become support type of hero for Avengers in some mission, such as block incoming attack, surprise counter attack by hyper speed flight form and blast the enemy. Long and short distant type of combat is not a problem for me! *pat chest* By saving the world, I shall BLOCK ALL THE INCOMING ATTACK AND DEFEND THE WORLD!

So are you all ready to watch The Avengers movie with North Star on it? I think no right? LOL! :( Because it wont appear in The Avengers Movie, it is just my imagination for this movie contest purpose! Remember to visit this  Nuffnang Website to get more information if you want to join The Avengers Movie contest alright?

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

P.S.: Images above is created by me Kian Fai and Idea and Inspiration had mention in this post.

16 comments:

  1. cheh.. i thought you so fast watched this movie already!! hahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so looking forward to this super movie lor.. showing in may right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. kian fai memang always #likeaboss one XD

    Latest: Vegan Fruity Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice imagination.... hehehe, yeah, I wouldn't want to watch Avengers with additional member. That would be so fake.

    Mind if I suggest the name, "Northern Star"? North Star, em, kinda missing something :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm.. me too, cannot wait to watch this already!

    Good luck to you in the contest~

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome idea of matrix there! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck to you and me too! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah you even had a costume designed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh~ ur hero looks good eh!! Still thinking should I join, #lazy!!
    come, gimme some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL should wear the suit see :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. goodluck! lookin forward to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This proved the adage "Prevention is better than cure (or fight/attack in this case).. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!