Thursday, April 5, 2012

Many Thanks to @Churp2



Just a short update over here, I would like to say thanks to ChurpChurp again for rewarding me with such a wonderful gift. I went to Nuffnang Office (which is same with ChurpChurp Office) to collect my Tiger Asian Musical Festival ticket, ChurpChurp Plushie and also ChurpChurp Car Sticker!

You must be wonder how I get all these thing isn't it? Why not you try out by yourself by joining ChurpChurp with me! And stay tune for more update about freebies from ChurpChurp? The requirement only need a creative idea to compose a post and submit them to the post contest!

If I can do it, SO CAN YOU! Act fast!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

17 comments:

  1. yay gonna post mine too!! but I no Churpie car sticker :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, you really got lots of freebies from nuffnang and churp churp hor?? so good~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh u dapat so banyak! I until now habuk pun tarak dapat oh! sob sob :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that churp churp plushy is so cute, especially when taking photo together with you, hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so you got a soft toy and a car sticker?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha!!! gonna collect my churpie plushie too soon!!!!


    mush4crazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yorrr! i want the churpie!!! *envy envy* =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good huh! How come I didn't receive anything from ChurpChurp of Nuffnang? :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wo Yao!! But congrats to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that plushie so badly...T.T

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!