Saturday, April 7, 2012

CHATIME + BCARD IS HERE!



Didn't really expect to receive Chatime "membership" card from Chatime and BCARD itself. I nearly register BCARD for myself at some certain Starbucks outlet. I receive this during Monday or Tuesday morning, and the letter tells that I only can use it on 5ht of April, 2012. Now is 7th of April, I am going to buy Chatime at my nearest place and slurp it like a boss, of course I would only order only standard milk tea. And this is the another reason to make me buy a Chatime for myself LOL! Feel free to go Chatime Facebook Fanpage to get more information.

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

22 comments:

  1. so what is this BCARD?? what perks it has for the members??

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyah, all these young people things, uncle really outdated already.. kid, come tell uncle about it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, but then i have not tried any chatime drinks before lah.. so what's so special about it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. outside my house got one chatime shop woh, everytime passed by also never tried, hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is a special card.....for chatime only?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y ME NO GET IT?????????????????????????????????? ;'( CRY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not taken Chatime for the longest time until the screening of We not naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, sounds nice.. I love Chatime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm I always saw Bcard and I'm wondering what is it. Hmm ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the perk of membership? Can belanja us for a drink ornot? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, got chatime version one ar. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. chatime version? got how much discount? :DD

    Latest: How Hot can You Stand?

    ReplyDelete
  13. what's the benefit of this? saw a lot ppl getting this lately but no one able to tell me what's special with this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swipe while buying drinks from Chatime, and gain more BCARD POINT for it :)

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. not very sure, didn't have any expired date. Maybe can last forever because can log on to website and update info :)

      Delete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!