Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Battleship (2012)



Battleship movie was very impressive and slightly unpredictable! I am so glad to watch this movie right before today holiday, it really making me to feel that this whole week gonna be a good week LOL! Thanks to Nuffnang for the ticket invites and I seriously appreciate it! This post contain 10% spoiler of this movie, not much ok!

Taylor Kitsch as Alex Hopper, kind of idiotic person at the beginning of this movie. At the end he become captain because other crew make him captain by simply calling him captain in panic situation, and also maybe he is the senior in the ship crash. (Spoiler: 2 out of 3 Destroyer got crash by alien.)

Rihanna as Raikes, one of the most important character in this movie. Launching missile is part of her job and she save Ales Hopper life once in this movie.

Liam Neeson as Admiral Shane, if no mistaken, this Admiral appear in this movie too! ZEUS! LOL! Admiral Shane is kind of useless in this movie, appearance less than Alex Hopper brother I think. Why? Because Admiral ship got blocked outside of the barrier, and the barrier is untouchable by any object.

What kind of alien approaching them? I cant really tell more about this actually, because their alien is kind of scare the sunlight and wearing some armor suit all the time. When the alien launch the barrier, it become 3 Destroyer ship vs 4 Alien ship, which is kind of unfair for human side.

Overall, this movie is very good, I would recommend my family to watch it! I think I will watch 2nd time because there is IMAX 2D showing up in TGV Sunway Pyramid. Rating would be 7.5/10, Alex Hopper girlfriend is kind of hot at the beginning of the movie, but at the end the girlfriend looks is kind of different. Nice sound effect and bursting scene, some surprising scene you might need not to miss it! So I believe that this is the movie you must not miss in this year!

Thanks for reading, by Kian Fai.

21 comments:

  1. can't wait to catch this one. been good reviews so far...a great reflection of the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, start to become active again with lots of reviews of those free movies screening huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i know how to rate those movies, because you like this type of battle and fighting movies so you rate them higher, hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, surprise Rihanna also acted in this movie!! thought she only sings.. so i bet she also sang the theme song for this movie??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you give so high rating! I can't wait to watch it la~ The trailer seems so 'geng'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. so this movie is not bad, huh?

    Initially I'm afraid it turns out to be like, The Darkest Hours or those ridiculous alien vs human movies, which wasting my time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be going for this one then :D

    Long time no see movie already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Movie long time no see you too LMAO! :D

      Delete
    2. Hey, I go meet Mr. Cinema already. Indeed movie long time no see me already, hahaha!

      A very fantastic movie, so far the best alien movie I watched lately. Keep the review coming, ya!

      Delete
  8. Hey, I'm watching this tonight with my family. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woots! can't wait to watch this movie in cinema! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....8.5 out of 10? Surely very good hoh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. huhu i hear you guys talk about this movie makes me want to go watch it quick!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow everyone's giving quite a high rating. gonna watch it myself to judge

    United Nations of Beer Festival @ Genting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish to go watch it in cinema soon. I heard lots of good feedback about this. =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah! So high rating? I think I will just give it a 7/10 haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The movie is action packed. Love all those machines and explosions! Nice!! But storyline just normal only lah, and Rihanna's acting not too bad for her first acting role - definitely more room for improvement : )

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop comment that is related towards topic above.
Comment contain malicious link will remove immediately. Thanks!